power smoking for the masses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Missile
    mr cops, for some reason you decided i never tested coke or acid or whatever, i just wonder how your incredibly complicated mind came to this marvelous conclusion... Too much drugs maybe???

And for the record, i'd like to agree with Face and Amok once again.
    First of all you come on here talking about gravity bongs like there the newest and latest creation and you even asked people to test it out which makes you seem like you have never done marijuana before and want to know what a gravity bong is like. Don't bullshit yourself and tell me acid's not dangerous because the proof is there, and what's this take coke with care bullshit? what if you get a bad batch? Once leads to another and then another and so on and so forth.
    Last edited by Mandagorian; 02-03-2004, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Fine, don't do any drugs yourself, and shut up.
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

You can't comment on urban myths, such as "a friend of a friend took one trip and now he thinks he's an orange and is scared of people trying to peel him" Most of them are bullshit or blown way out of proportion.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
          acid can be pretty dangerous. you can kill yourself from it (that's how jim morrison died) but yes it would take a lot. however, taking acid just once can make you mentally unsound for the rest of your life. not a risk i'm willing to take.
          although jim morrison advocated the use of LSD, he died of a heroin overdose.

http://experts.about.com/q/443/3290073.htm

Comment

Originally posted by froedrick
            What gen said. You can be stuck with the Halucinations for the rest of your life, and you're liable to do something incredibly stupid while your on acid. So don't say it's not dangerous.
            the flashbacks that the ONDCP talk about are nothing more than scare tactics and urban myths. i've never had one personally, nor has anyone whom i've met.

however, i agree that acid can be dangerous. but focusing on the negative possibilities is just as irresponsible as hyping the upsides. sure, you may do something stupid while you're on it, but you may also have an incredible experience that opens your mind to a new reality on life.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
              Hi everyone, my name is Adeon and I don't do drugs because I don't have the social skills to acquire them.
              Lol, okay Studly. Explain these drug-acquiring social skills, please.
              Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

well, all the cool, hip cats these days have drugs, adeon! you have to have the smooth verbal lingo to acquire this great, fun product. seriously kids, drugs are just a waste of money. if you wanna feel all weird and shit, go hit yourself over the head with a hammer.
                Last edited by Dameon Angell; 02-04-2004, 05:50 AM.
                DELETED

Comment

Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Amok
                    Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.
                    exactemundo,

I'd just like to add it's always the silly unstable kid with a shortage on brains that gets hooked on any kind of drugs, i've met dozea dozen of stable drugtaking people that are not addicted to any drugs exept maybe for the chronic potsmoker but i'd hardly call that addicted...

Comment

I'm not bashing drugs. Sure every now and then I smoke up with some friends. But there are some drugs that i can't afford nor would try just because I don't see the point of making an addiction :\
                      7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                      1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                      8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                      Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                      Piston> I own in belim
                      6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

I burned holes in the bottom of a 7up bottle, cut a whole in the bottle cap and use my old bowl piece from a broken bong, makes a fine GB, i seal it up with this play-dough like substance i got in a board game for christmas. i like em
                        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Most people that I know have done coke at least a couple times and I only know one guy that continues to do it, and he goes overboard on everything.

your friend wasn't physically addicted after 2 times, he just enjoyed it.
                          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Why doesnt everyone just do shrooms and be happy?

Happy or incredibly insane... your choice

and btw, since when is weed a drug?

oh yeah... try this, its a rather old invention, but for those of you who are stuck on the whole GB experience, this works better:

make a Gravity bong peice (socket, bottle top, 2 or 3 liter bottle) cut a hole in the bottom, push a subway or other long shaped plastic bag into the bottle as far as u can, tape the bag to the outside of the bottle... light peice, pull bag, blow on peice into bag, remove peice, take the whole hit... enjoy

PS: add coke on top for added pleasure
                            PPS: Blunts and joints are for newbs.
                            Are you making progress if each mistake u make is a new one?

NiceShot>I hate everyone.

If looks could kill my profession would be staring.

Comment

Ijust finished a vacuum tube bong. little miniature. It sucks but it looks cool, im probably gonne make it a vaportrizer
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Niceshot
                                oh yeah... try this, its a rather old invention, but for those of you who are stuck on the whole GB experience, this works better:

make a Gravity bong peice (socket, bottle top, 2 or 3 liter bottle) cut a hole in the bottom, push a subway or other long shaped plastic bag into the bottle as far as u can, tape the bag to the outside of the bottle... light peice, pull bag, blow on peice into bag, remove peice, take the whole hit... enjoy
                                isnt' that called The Parachute?

Comment

Working...
                                X