No announcement yet.

I had cybersex with an ICQ bot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help: (skate) (elim): I fell off my chair, can someone help me up?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey
      Disliked you call me a dumb "feck" but you had to look it up, which is just said and pathetic. Furthermore, what is the most common way to get crabs?

GG
      -No Sense-
      I looked it up to make sure, I knew what it was before. I have to look things up because i....i admit i sometimes see things and hear thing sbut enough of that.

And also, id idnt say you couldnt get it from sex, you said you could only ONLY get it from sex and I just proved you wrong, gg

Comment

Wait, let me get this straight...

You people are arguing over how much each other knows about crabs?

I hearby revoke your rights to make fun of Th@ Kill@, Spiderman and that samurai guy.

Comment

No argument, he's a dumbass and he knows it. I never said you could only get it from sex, I just said that you will never have sex, and you never seemed to argue that point... interesting. And if you get crabs any other way, then you are in fact a retard.

GG
          -No Stress-
          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

I am a dumass and I do know it i agree. I also agree that ill never have sex but who gives a fuk eh. No insults that I throw at you will do any effect, whats the point, its just a waste of energy because it is all pointless, ive no need to feel better than you or anyone here because frankly I am not and neither are any of you.

Here comes the teary end movie speech..

We are all the same, sure we come from different places and we play at different times but we all do the same, we all act the same, we are all given a name, we are all classed into one group, a name I will show but you will all throw because of the reputation it has on society. Well I got news for you, society = pish.

Put down your level 3 bombs and throw away your repels, hold wings, rejoice and sing in peace for we are brothers in this horrible social world.

We are after all..GEEKS

Comment

Speak for yourself, Pointdexter.

Comment

GEEKS is offensive, I prefer the term NERD or possibly DWEEB.
                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                  Speak for yourself, Pointdexter.
                  Hmm, dont you spend all day on a game forum, a game that youre banned from?

if you think you're not what ppl class as a geek then thats fine wiv me, I know of the word Denial.

Comment

It would have been funnier if you said, "Denial ain't just a river in Egypt"

Comment

Plus my mom says I'm the handomest boy in the entire chess club

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
                        Put down your level 3 bombs and throw away your repels, hold wings, rejoice and sing in peace for we are brothers in this horrible social world.

We are after all..GEEKS
                        Maybe so... but you have moved onto a level all your own with that.... its lonely at the top.
                        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

i think there should be a mod specified for going around deleting mewtew's posts

Comment

"Denial ain't just a river in Egypt"
                            To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                            brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Plus my mom says I'm the handomest boy in the entire chess club
                              hahhahahahahaHAHAHAH rofl. wow u made me laff, gg

Comment

Digging the avatar, Machine.

Comment

Working...
                                X