Warped Tour Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warped Tour Fans

I saw an early listing of bands already signed up to play and was happy...then I saw New Found Glory. Much cursing ensued. Honestly, bands like them, Good Charlotte and Simple Plan should NOT be allowed to play on Warped Tour. Ever. They bring the annoying teeny-bopper crowd with them, who probably only came becuase those bands are playing. It's a waste of space, the place gets crowded enough as it is. I guess they must need more ticket sales.
    The song doesn't make your hands clap,
    The hand claps make the song

pfft, I went to the Warped Tour in 7th Grade. Was in Orlando, saw Pennywise, best concert of my life.
    1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

I went 2 years ago in Asbury Park. But then NFG showed up and I don't go anymore.
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

EDM Events > Punk Concerts

Seriously I've witnessed both, and raves have tons upon tons more energy and you can actually dance to it rather than bang up against each other and trying to crowdsurf...

:P
        hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
        !

Comment

well thats you spybreak , how can you actually dance to the same sound over and over again without being on esctasy ? . im gonna try to go to the upcoming one in asbury park this summer , or whenever it is

Comment

Originally posted by Spybreak!

Seriously I've witnessed both, and raves have tons upon tons more energy and you can actually dance to it rather than bang up against each other and trying to crowdsurf...

:P
            we get it already.. you like trance
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Hey I didn't criticize the music :P just what the people make of it.

Though if you want, I do have a bunch of retorts and insults ready to be dealt >
              hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
              !

Comment

They should get Six Feet Under again. They are much better than punk.

Comment

our band covered a NFG song, but only by getting a six year old girl to pinch her nose while singing, for the vocals
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                    They should get Six Feet Under again. They are much better than punk.
                    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                    TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                    Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                    1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                    4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                    1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs
                      our band covered a NFG song, but only by getting a six year old girl to pinch her nose while singing, for the vocals
                      LOL I'm sure she sound exactly like him. I don't think that guy has hit puberty yet...
                      The song doesn't make your hands clap,
                      The hand claps make the song

Comment

Hey I didn't criticize the music :P just what the people make of it.

Though if you want, I do have a bunch of retorts and insults ready to be dealt >
                        insults and retorts for what? You turn every single music thread into "trance vs <other music>". why not just let people talk about their music?
                        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

You know what would make this argument better?

Phat beats and glowsticks.
                          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!

(gets crowd)

Comment

The only problem being: The music fucking sucks
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                              X