Warped Tour Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spybreak!

Seriously I've witnessed both, and raves have tons upon tons more energy and you can actually dance to it rather than bang up against each other and trying to crowdsurf...

:P
    I think Spybreak is making the false assumption that good music must be something you can dance to. There are other purposes to music though. People don't like musical styles like punk because they want to dance. To use a film metaphor, people don't go watch Schindler's List because they want a good laugh, right?

Comment

Originally posted by A1 beat-down
      LOL I'm sure she sound exactly like him. I don't think that guy has hit puberty yet...
      Dude, have you heard the singer of the band in your avatar? He sounds like he's been castrated.
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
        Dude, have you heard the singer of the band in your avatar? He sounds like he's been castrated.
        No, I like using avatars of bands I've never listened to.
        The song doesn't make your hands clap,
        The hand claps make the song

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
          I think Spybreak is making the false assumption that good music must be something you can dance to. There are other purposes to music though. People don't like musical styles like punk because they want to dance. To use a film metaphor, people don't go watch Schindler's List because they want a good laugh, right?
          I only saw Schindler's List for the first time last month...Good movie..not a laughing matter!
          7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
          1:Rough> is radiation an element?
          8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
          Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
          Piston> I own in belim
          6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Warped Tour sucked once Vans super hyped it. Now it is all these pop-punk/pop-ska and I will never go again.

I went in 2001 I think, the year with Flogging Molly. That was the shit.
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by A1 beat-down
              No, I like using avatars of bands I've never listened to.
              hahaha best response ever
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
              X