• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A psycho-analytical dissection of abrasion's signiture

2:Rubix> a2m sux
    2:abrasion> agreed
    2:a2m> only on weekends
    2:abrasion> :P u see that fag Zeta_Burn on my forums?

Use the term 'my' forums suggests he feels like he is an integral part of these forums as they partially revolve around him
    2:a2m> yea haha
    2:abrasion> forums is my fucking house bitch

Again he feels he has control over the forums, when judging by 75% of the posts that follow him a large majority of these forums wishes he would leave
    2:abrasion> lol. Logged. this is goin on my sig!
    Laughing at your own joke and then wanting everyone to see your joke and the fact that you laughed at it, nuff said
    2:a2m> wait lemme say something cool first!
    2:abrasion> k say it
    2:Allies> "tubular" lol
    2:a2m> abrasion likes men B)
    2:a2m> there sig it
    2:abrasion> roflmfao

When woman had as much body hair as men, people hunched around campfires and drew of caves for light entertainment, and virtually everyone put 'hunter/gather' in the occupation box of their census, this joke first originated. This is no slight on a2m, he's blessed with the fact that he's not abrasion for starters, but the fact that this joke had abrasion rolling on the floor laughing his fucking ass off goes great lengths to suggest the depth of his comical recesses
    2:Rubix> he does
    2:abrasion> sigged
    2:a2m> hahahah
    2:abrasion> ok im sigging this. watch zeta say some stupid shit to try and insult me ROFLMFAO

He only needs to quote this

Now while my current signiture may not be the best ever in my history, I would cry myself to sleep every night if it was anything like the above
    Last edited by ZeUs!!; 02-07-2004, 04:57 PM.
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!

Now while my current signiture may not be the best ever in my history, I would cry myself to sleep every night if it was anything like the above
      Shit bitch, going around stealing everything again?
      Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Originally posted by Bilbo
        Shit bitch, going around stealing everything again?
        Stole what, biatch?

Edit: So I typed it into the search box and got this:
        Originally posted by Bilbo
        I would cry myself to sleep every night if I was on your chat.
        From this day forward Bilbo now has complete copyright over this phrase
        Last edited by ZeUs!!; 02-07-2004, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Damn straight, bitch.
          Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
            First, when i say "my forums," think back to all the times everyone has called me a postwhore. Once again, this more sarcasm that, apparently seems to me, is way the hell over your/everyone-elses head.

Its like im throwing it in your face, but you, like a child with ADD, says "Oh look, a bird" and fails to realize what exactly im throwing right in the middle of your face!

You people...

Pfft. and about that crap about crying yourself to sleep, sounds to me like you have a few personal problems.

And since this whole fucking forum is blind, id like to add that there is much sarcasm and metaphorical phrases involved in this post. Incase you choose to post something about my sarcasm, and still dont see it, this note hereby renders it into void.

Shut
            The
            Fuck
            Up
            http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
            ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

Just choose to ignore the vast majority of the post then

Comment

Working...
              X