No announcement yet.

Girls and makeup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite seriously, I would fear a world where girls didn't wear makeup. Walking around dorm halls in the morning has convinced me of this. I would have a hard time dating a girl that wore shitloads of makeup, though.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Lots of makeup is a bad thing no matter who wears it. Id actually prefer a girl to wear it cuz it helps quite a bit. I dont know why more people (including guys) dont use a bit of cover-up to get rid zits and stuff. Nobody wants to stare at a big red lump on your forehead...

Comment

Skillfully applied makeup does wonders. You barely know it's there and it enhances existing natural beauty.

Here's the key. If you look like you're wearing anything more than a light lipstick and shadow, you're probably wearing too much.

It's just that some girls plain suck at using makeup, and it shows.
        TWSites.com - TWSites.com Web Hosting Services
        qan> dock's raw animal magnetism and sheer ability to reboot bot cores inspires lust in all genders :P
        3:wadi> no yawning on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
          Quite seriously, I would fear a world where girls didn't wear makeup. Walking around dorm halls in the morning has convinced me of this. I would have a hard time dating a girl that wore shitloads of makeup, though.
          But it does make the "morning-after shock" a little bit easier to accept.

Comment

Originally posted by TelC@t
            I haven't touched make up stuff for I dont know how long, maybe I wore makeup in the public place once in the past a year and an half.

But then again I am not sexy
            Originally posted by Annux
            You've still never had a boyfriend.
            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Wtf, no make up, why the hell do you think that girls say "i have to go put on my face". What some of them look like is just nasty, but to those that can pull it off.
              Juice "Oh my god, when I encounter authority, they just give me more pills. I take the pills and then I'm not so... so anxious to be against authority because I'm... I'm... I'm on the pills."

Comment

Originally posted by kamakazi-insomniac
                Wtf, no make up, why the hell do you think that girls say "i have to go put on my face". What some of them look like is just nasty, but to those that can pull it off.
                the girl in your avatar pulls it off really nicely. she es teh hott.

Comment

Originally posted by Battlecat
                  Lots of makeup is a bad thing no matter who wears it. Id actually prefer a girl to wear it cuz it helps quite a bit. I dont know why more people (including guys) dont use a bit of cover-up to get rid zits and stuff. Nobody wants to stare at a big red lump on your forehead...
                  I think you right actually. I am a guy and i use make up sometimes when i'm going out or have a pimple im my face..
                  I do not wear mascara or that shit ofcourse but i can use some of that skincoloured shit to make it look better. It looks like a lipstick but it's skincoloured. Some of my friends use it to. I like it.
                  But if beautiful grl use it and ruin her face it's a shame.. tho most grls use makeup these days so you really don't know how they look without if you don't know them personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Emaho
                    I am a guy and i use make up
                    Originally posted by Adman (subject=fav. drink)
                    Ameretto
                    you's should go out together

Comment

chicks should wear make-up for occasions. When they can't leave the house without their make-up there's something wrong with them.
                      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
                        the girl in your avatar pulls it off really nicely. she es teh hott.
                        it's a guy, and for the record it's michael jackson,
                        EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                        cool koen> :)
                        PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                        cool koen> not because of a bug
                        EvoLd> Lol
                        Treachery> meh
                        EvoLd> why then?
                        PubAceR> women in power dont last
                        EvoLd> LOl
                        toaster oven reviews

Comment

Originally posted by SEAL
                          you's should go out together
                          No I like girls and i follow the trends. So most likely NOT.

Edit: You know all ppl on tv wear makeup and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by dimboy2
                            it's a guy, and for the record it's michael jackson,

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I'm pretty sure he already knew that.
                            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

My friend sits on the bus for like 10 minutes putting on this pancake makeup and it looks reallly bad and stuff... and her zits still show through. It's really nasty. And she wears this horrible dark purple eyeshadow cuz she has no clue about makeup. I usually don't wear too much, just a light shadow and mascara lol. I usually don't get zits cuz I lucked out $$
                              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                              1:Chao <ER>> at all
                              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally smirked by Jason
                                Tobe's been waiting for you, sweetie.
                                Aren't you just the prettiest thing?

5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
                                X