New game, Starport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New game, Starport

Hey, I'd like to invite you all to take a look at Starport, a new online game. Its like subspace but there's a whole galaxy and some longterm strategic aspects. Its free too, although you can buy extra stuff in the game with real money. Doesn't require you to subscribe or enter in a lot of information, which is cool. The webpage is www.StarportGame.com and you can download the game from there.

-Toonces

i would check it out, but the prospect of a game finishing every 2 weeks doesnt interest me much, if you can only play a couple hours a day even, whats the point lol
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

finally a 3D spaceship game!

Comment

looks good someone give me some feedback...

i dont like the idea of buying things with your own money, dont let it turn into another habbo hotel.

Comment

i also do not like the idea of the game finishing every 2 weeks.

Comment

Who wants to be in my Corp?
            carpe diem

Comment

i'm just downloading 9 million patches now, i'll try the game whenever that's done

Comment

Go back to Starport and quit spamming in other game forums, Toonces.

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
                  i also do not like the idea of the game finishing every 2 weeks.
                  I suspect the idea of starting a new game every two weeks may be connected to the idea of buying things with real money, or is that too cynical.

Anyway, it's still downloading....................................... ...............

Comment

Originally posted by Ekko
                    Who wants to be in my Corp?
                    The Smart thing to do would be to recruit people who are willing (dumb enough) to buy things with real money.
                    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

i deicded to download it and give it a shot, but it doesn't work on my computer. i expect this is because i have a built in Intel gfx card.

Comment

Working...
                      X