Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All-in-one IM clients - What are your suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All-in-one IM clients - What are your suggestions?

First, don't bother to mention Trillian. Everybody and their mother's sister knows about that one. I'm not impressed.

Second, I'm sure someone will want to bring up Miranda IM. Don't bother. It's what I'm currently using. I'm just curious as to what else is out there.

With that being said, suggest away!
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

try trillian or miranda im...

Comment

Gaim is pretty good, althought I've only ever used it on Linux, so I don't know if the Windows version is any good.

http://gaim.sourceforge.net/win32/index.php

Comment

jesus=terrorist, not only is your name idiotic, but you yourself are a fucking dipshit. Why? Why even bother to make that post?

Thanks, Amok. I'll take a look.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Ive been using Miranda IM, if you dont need any fancy features like webcam, Miranda is the choise. It can send the usual messages and files too.
          © ♥ Hannes

Comment

Miranda is the way to go...I just plain and simple love it.

It's small, fast, and "upgradeable". Meaning it comes with the basic features like sharing files, messaging and protocols for several IMers. At http://www.miranda-im.org/ you can get all kinds of stuff (like "who's reading my away message" and other nifty things)

Comment

Like I said, Miranda is what I'm curently using. However, I'm kind of disappointed with the fact that it's still using the outdated TOC AIM protocol, rather than the newer Oscar protocol. I can't view people's away messages, and that sucks. :/
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                jesus=terrorist, not only is your name idiotic, but you yourself are a fucking dipshit. Why? Why even bother to make that post?

Thanks, Amok. I'll take a look.
                because i knew it would make u happy

Comment

Working...
                X