The Littlest Groom...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Littlest Groom...

anyone see that show on Fox a couple days ago? for those who don't know what i'm talking about, it's a new Fox show that is like The Bachelor, but he's a midget. And he is supposed to pick a bride from a group of midget chicks, then dramedy ensues...

I can't tell if I find it offensive, or interesting, or both. basically, i think realty TV has been so overdone that they have to find new ways to shock ppl to watch crappy shows.

anyone see the show? thoughts?

I would imagine a midget chick would be the perfect size to give head.

Just think of all the free floating sexual positions you can fuck in. The horizontal screwdriver.
    Last edited by lunch3; 02-18-2004, 01:32 PM.
    -L3

Comment

lol lunch

i thought it was interesting, lol I knew they were gonna do one of these shows with midgets in them. the question was when.
      DELETED

Comment

Obviously Fox has run out of ideas for all of the shows.
        http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
        ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

Straight Plan for the Gay Man looks ok... but then again, is it really funny to watch gay people cry?
          TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
          TelCat> hoes get paid :(
          TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture
            Straight Plan for the Gay Man looks ok... but then again, is it really funny to watch gay people cry?
            lolz

Comment

Reality tv shows are shit .
              Sina Olet Sootti :)

Comment

That show grosses me out. No offense to any fellow Trench War players who are also midgets.
                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                Failure teaches success.

Comment

Fox also once aired a show called Man vs Beast where one event had about 50 midget racing against an elephant in pulling a DC-10 across a field.

Other events on the show included the world hot dog eating champ squaring off with a kodiak bear, a race between a world-class sprinter versus a giraffe and a zebra, a sumo wrestler vs orangutan tug of war and a soldier vs a chimp on an obstacle course.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                    Fox also once aired a show called Man vs Beast where one event had about 50 midget racing against an elephant in pulling a DC-10 across a field.

Other events on the show included the world hot dog eating champ squaring off with a kodiak bear, a race between a world-class sprinter versus a giraffe and a zebra, a sumo wrestler vs orangutan tug of war and a soldier vs a chimp on an obstacle course.
                    I saw that, it wasn't as cool as it seemed like it would be, but I like shows like that.

I like any show where things can go wrong, people can get embarassed, or stupid people might fight. Any show that looks like a trainwreck is good tv.

yes, I love elimidate.
                    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

My Big Fat Obnovious Fiance > The Littlest Groom

I can't even eat dinner and watch The Littlest Groom without feeling sick.

Comment

Working...
                      X