Name one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guan Yu, God of War.

Name one historical event you wish you were on hand to witness (once again, wtness, meaning you can't choose something and then change what happened).

Comment

• Most people would say the crucifixtion/resurrection of Christ, but personally mine is the signing of the Declaration of Independence. Viva la America.

Name the worst part of your day today (mine was having someone break the screen of my mp3 player, DEAR CHRIST I am pissed!)
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

• Waking up.

Name your favorite car.
        A man who desires nothing is invincible.

Comment

• I like the new Cadillac SRX

Name your pet(s)
          TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
          TelCat> hoes get paid :(
          TelCat> i dont

Comment

• Charlie, a Shetland Sheepdog

Name the worst prank a friend has pulled on you
            The song doesn't make your hands clap,
            The hand claps make the song

Comment

• While on a greyhound bus for a 4 hour trip to Manning Park, I fell asleep halfway. Next thing I knew, I was outside sleeping in the snow with piles of people ontop of me
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.
              . â–²
              ▲ ▲

Comment

• ??? Umm, maybe.

Name the number you most enjoy putting on a calculator.

Comment

• ROFL I FORGOT A QUESTION

Pi, i enjoy inputing Pi Rob

Name an incident when you have been caught blantently cheating on a test
                  ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                  Failure teaches success.
                  . â–²
                  ▲ ▲

Comment

• I've never been caught and I've written whole formulas on my hands.

Name a time when you felt really stupid.

edit: kimkapakawn, with the far east connection, you said your favourite anime was ghost of a shell isn't it spelled ghost in the shell?
                    Last edited by Cops; 02-25-2004, 07:18 PM.
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Cops: yes its ghost in the shell, see it sucks that much I don't give a crap about it.

Ya there's this one time when my friends were talkin about school, then I wasn't paying attention cuz I got like 1 hour of sleep. THey suddenly changed the subject and asked me about it. I didn't want to seem like I don't care what they're talkin about so I said "hmm, i don't think understood that, can u say it again". Then I realized that they said it was time for class or else we would be late. LoooooL

Name the one girl (not mother or sister) that really pissed u off and how.
                      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                      Failure teaches success.
                      . â–²
                      ▲ ▲

Comment

• Not one, but all. it seems every girl at my school has a thing for biting people for no fucking reason. Ive got bloody teethmarks on random places on my body. Its "rediculous."

Name one place you wished you lived.
                        http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
                        ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

• Italy, god i love italian food

name one ridiculas pick-up line you have used

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamant
                            Italy, god i love italian food

name one ridiculas pick-up line you have used
                            Wanna go halves on a bastard?

Name 2 kinds of fish
                            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

• Bass and catfish.

Name two dishs you can cook without setting off smokedetectors.
                              People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

• KD and Chef Boyardee

name one hairstyle you think needs to make a comeback
                                Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                                Philos> there is something about you
                                Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Working...
                                X