No announcement yet.

Name one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw Stevo from Jackass do it, but I doubt anyone on here has.
    1:Raven -.-> your not fully clean till your "zetta"fully clean

3:Selex> Zetta puts on a richard nixon mask and we do it all night

Case Closed
    Officer 1:Get the cause of death?
    Officer 2:Were pretty sure it's the knife in his back, sir.

Comment

• Well, I was trying to staple my left nut to my right thigh when my nut slipped away leaving me with my scrotum stapled to my thigh.

I'm certain you're wondering why I was trying to staple my left nut to my right thigh and of course I have a plausible explanation. My right nut was stapled to my left thigh and I wanted to be symmetric.

Name the last thing you saved onto a floppy disk.

Comment

• Zork I File.

Name the last time you ran 3 miles.
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• A written homework for my second language class (English), the topic was on the media's influence on us.

Name the earlier age that you've heard someone started smoking.

Comment

• earliest not earlier - you failed english

I saw a kid that couldn't be over 12 the other day.

When was the last time you smelt the wonderful odour of a skunk?
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Last summer. It crept into my friend's garage and I helped him flush it out.

Name one childhood toy you still have and would like to pass on to your child to play with.

Comment

• I have this blueish elephant that I used to have until i was about 10, I kept it around for good luck ever since. (YES I PLAY WITH STUFFED ANIMALS STFU)

Name an inanimate object you would like to have with you IF you were ever stranded somewhere. (it has to be in existance. so no time machines or matter teleporters or stupid shit)
                TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                TelCat> i dont

Comment

• The simple answer would be a boat, or a plane, or some other way to get out of there, but I guess something a bit deeper and insightful than that would be a better answer. In that case, I would like to have the collective works of Shakespeare. Not only would I read them again and again, but if/when I get rescued, I would be stark raving mad, screaming nothing but quotes from the Tempest or King Lear.

Name one flavour you would choose if you could forever have that taste stuck in your mouth.

Comment

• Strawberry.

Name your favorite squad.

Case Closed

Comment

• Pallies

Name one your favorite Pallies Videos
                      DELETED

Comment

• The one where Divine Rides dresses up as a woman.

Name your favorite pallies member.

Case Closed

Comment

• ConcreteSchlyrd

(He's the fukin man! His radio show that I did a while back was the shit. I wanna hear him again $$)

and btw. i think you're referring to when Div dressed up on the TWLB Cup Video as "Twila Finkelstein". lol

Name one your favorite <ER>s *pulls out shotgun*
                          DELETED

Comment

• NOT YOU! Hehe

Parasect is my fav.

Whats your favorite event in tw? (Besides elim's and radio)

Case Closed

Comment

• Elim is the ones I hate the most. Basing forever, in ?go base or 8vs8 in boki

Name your favorite TW player, not for skills but socially.
                              5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                              5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                              5: Da1andonly> =((
                              5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                              5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                              5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

• gnome is kickin rad if he's ever on.

Name one TW event you own. I don't mean you're good, I mean you own it. No fibs please.

Comment

Working...
                                X