Comment

• Originally posted by King Missile
        roses are red,
        violets are blue,
        this is Ted,
        the brother of Lou...

How do you want to die?

some people just don't know how to follow rules. =/

anyways. name your kids and if you don't have any, name the names you would call your kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaGi kOz

anyways. name your kids and if you don't have any, name the names you would call your kids.
          Emma or Rachel

or Peter or Dan ( I would call them, Im sure you all gathered I dont have kids)

What's your favourite sport?
          EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
          cool koen> :)
          PRiMORDiAL> pfft
          cool koen> not because of a bug
          EvoLd> Lol
          Treachery> meh
          EvoLd> why then?
          PubAceR> women in power dont last
          EvoLd> LOl
          toaster oven reviews

Comment

• synchronized cannibalism.

name your favorite kind of tree.

Comment

• Bonsai

Name a time when you were so reluctant to do something for your friend, you really thought this was the end of the line of your relationship. But you still stayed friends anyways.
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.
              . â–²
              ▲ ▲

Comment

• Originally posted by MaGi kOz

Whats the problem, i can put the question in a "name one way in which you would really want to die" form... Its just more to the point like this...

breaking into my friends house when noone was there (i didnt really think it was the end of our friendship but i was kinda reluctant to do it)

Name one book you read in the last month that was really good... Haven't read any books in the last month? Make it a year...

Comment

• I read the Crucible again, it's still good in a weird sort of way.

Who's more asian? Dll or KIm
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Kim is the original asian...or so he tells me.

Name someone who last posted in this thread at least 82 posts ago and hasn't posted since.

EDIT: Yes King Missile, but my last attempt to kill this thread was foiled by Cops, the bastard.
                    Last edited by Rob Dougan; 03-15-2004, 04:02 AM.

Comment

• this is the most boring/dumbest question in this thread so far...

Comment

• Telcat

Name one day you thought you were gonna do perfect on some kind of test/competition, but unfourtunatly failed/lost?
                        work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

Comment

• On a test last week in Nature. I thought i was going for like "full score" and the my teacher took me in private and said that i have to redo it because i had like 30 p out of 120.. I dont remember the exact day..

Name one time you internet conection was broken and what you did then?
                          I meant like not fix it, i meant what did you do? Go outside? Watched TV?

Comment

• At first I go mad, but then I just listened to the music on my comp and did some studying

Name the best computer game that came out before 2000
                            The song doesn't make your hands clap,
                            The hand claps make the song

Comment

• <----

Name you favourit drink. Not alcohol.

Comment

• coffee.

name your favorite dictator.

Comment

Working...
                                X