No announcement yet.

Name one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate Pretty Fly for a White Guy because it reduced the Offspring to a gimmick band.

Name one article of clothing that you keep in your closet and never wear, but you don't have the heart to get rid of it.

Comment

• I have this Ajax shirt wich is way to small for me, and from like 5 seasons ago, but I will never get rid off it, I just havent had the time to do something else with it.

Name your least favorite Rock band.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Good Charlottle. Can't get much worse than a pop-punk band going on MTV to try and salvage their punk reputation.

Name an album you can listen to without skipping any songs
        The song doesn't make your hands clap,
        The hand claps make the song

Comment

• Parliament-Mothership Connection(God do i love you George Clintion for giving us Parliament).

What was your longest relationship boyfriend/girlfriend? If married how long

Comment

• 7 months.

Name one dead person you wanna get with (yes, while they're still dead)
            Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• I dont wanna get with any death person while they are still death. I am no necrophile.

Name one album you listened till too till it was grey ( sort of speak )
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Metallica - Master Of Puppets & Iron Maiden - Best Of The Beast maybe.

Name one band you hate but that has exactly one good song. And that song has to be REALLY good and the reast have to suck ass.
                5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                5: Da1andonly> =((
                5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

• die thread die
                  Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeansi
                    Metallica - Master Of Puppets & Iron Maiden - Best Of The Beast maybe.

Name one band you hate but that has exactly one good song. And that song has to be REALLY good and the reast have to suck ass.
                    Can't think of one off the top of my head, the best I can do.. probably is Lil' Troy's 'Wanna be a baller'. I remember hearing that song on the radio, buying the album and the whole album sucked except for that one song.

Name one time where you fixed up this kick ass smoothie with all this yummy shit, then forgot to put on the top and everything went flyin lol

Comment

• I dont believe I ever had a smoothie. Certainly never made one.

Name you least favourite sport.

Comment

• Then you are not qualified to answer beotch! GTFO! :eek:

:light:
                        \/

Name one time where you fixed up this kick ass smoothie with all this yummy shit, then forgot to put on the top and everything went flyin

Name one sport you like the least

Comment

• Congrats, you've killed the thread. Code for leet.
                          http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
                          ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

• Originally posted by code
                            Then you are not qualified to answer beotch! GTFO! :eek:

:light:
                            \/

Name one time where you fixed up this kick ass smoothie with all this yummy shit, then forgot to put on the top and everything went flyin

Name one sport you like the least
                            Lacrosse

Name one thing you're reading right now.

Comment

• I assume you mean book... but, http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/fun.gam...nce/index.html.

Name one book you've read more than three times.

Comment

• The Long Walk by Stephen King. When I get bored I just pick it up and read it.

Name one reason you think there have been so many music related questions in this thread.
                                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Working...
                                X