Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And now im at 800.
    http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
    ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

• Originally posted by Galleleo
      I think it was Mario on the NES, donno wich Mario tho.

Doh, forgot a question: Name de biggest mistake of your life.
      Pay attention
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I think it was Mario on the NES, donno wich Mario tho.

Doh, forgot a question: Name de biggest mistake of your life.

Me and my relatives were just chillin when suddenly we were launched down a tube. We were confused but some word got out that we had to keep going down the tunnel to get out. Next thing you know we were racing our way up the tunnel. I was pretty healthy at the time so I was in the lead when suddenly we came to a dead end. There was a huge ball in the middle of the room we were stuck in and someone had the bright idea that the ball was a space ship out of this hole so we all just started digging through. I was the one to make it to the center- all the others were lagging behind. I shouldn't have been so competitive; biggest mistake in my life because... 9 Months Later, I was born.

Name one thing you like to do that is fun and illegal excluding anything to do with fireworks, alcohol, and drugs.

Comment

• Streaking in my town (not drunk)

Name your favorite alcoholic beverage
          Cig Smoke sucks cock

I like my life insane
          I'm fabericating and debating
          Who I'm gonna kick around

-Kasey

Comment

• Originally posted by K Money
            Streaking in my town (not drunk)

Name your favorite alcoholic beverage

Hennessy- straight from the bottle.

Name the title of a story that you had in your head for a while and wanted to write down and get published but can't or don't want to for some odd reason. Give us a summary of your story while you're at it.

Comment

• it was this short story about suicide and finding out what you really want in life. Oh wait I think I did publish that one. You can read it here:

http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/h/...20Tomorrow.htm

Name something you do over the summer that makes you money but you feel guilty about it. (I.E. Jerome whores himself to rich asian women)
              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
              TelCat> i dont

Comment

• I use to rip people off for computer lessons where I pretty much just started up AOL for them and checked there email and got about 20bucks for it.

Who is your favorite Director/Writer?

Comment

• Neil Gaiman

Name your favorite TW whore.
                  Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Volcs
                    Neil Gaiman

Name your favorite TW whore.
                    Goddess

Name something you would never want your mother to know, but she found out about.
                    1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                    3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                    3:Best> see it coming
                    3:Best> sad

Comment

• Me and my gf skippin school to do other more fun stuff..

Name a comedian who is absolutely not funny.
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Me and my gf skippin school to do other more fun stuff..

Name a comedian who is absolutely not funny.
                        Bill Cosby

Name a comedian who is INCREDIBLY FUNNY, and died of a drug overdouse and his first name starts with a C
                        1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                        3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                        3:Best> see it coming
                        3:Best> sad

Comment

• Only one that goes with the question that comes to my mind is Chris Farely (from saturday night live for example). I don't think he was that funny though.

Name the best comedian you know, doesn't have to start on a specific letter and the guy/girl doesn't have to have OD'd (grr evil question reaver )
                          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                          5: Da1andonly> =((
                          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

• Dave Chappelle. Great comedian even before he had his own show with movies like Half-baked and Undercover Brother (not a great movie, but well written).

Name your favorite SNL comedian
                            The song doesn't make your hands clap,
                            The hand claps make the song

Comment

• Chris Rock

Name one famous person you'd like to kick the shit out of
                              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

• Chris Cornell

Name a famous person you'd love to give a huge hug.
                                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                                X