Name one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pandagirl89
    The Long Walk by Stephen King. When I get bored I just pick it up and read it.

Name one reason you think there have been so many music related questions in this thread.

because everybody listens to music.

Name your favorite board game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bilbo
      die thread die
      shut up, slut.
      Originally posted by pandagirl89
      Name one reason you think there have been so many music related questions in this thread.
      haha, you're dumb, and magi told you sooo hard.

My fave board game is monopoly, i can't help it....

Name one commercial that you wish would just die, but they keep playing it and playing it over and over again.
      Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Volcs

shut up, slut.

haha, you're dumb, and magi told you sooo hard.

My fave board game is monopoly, i can't help it....

Name one commercial that you wish would just die, but they keep playing it and playing it over and over again.

The commercial for that shitty ass Scion. For those who don't know it, it starts out with this really cool monster running down this tunnel track. It then starts transforming- now you'd think it would be trasnforming into something cool(er). Nope, it transforms into one of those scions (the one that's more rounded out). Then it gets even shittier and transforms into that toaster-on-wheels scion. I hate that car and that commercial is so misleading that it pisses me off.

Name your favorite cartoon character. If you don't like cartoons, then name your favorite character in any TV Program or movie.

Comment

• Hans Moleman (will that guy ever win?)

Name your favourite testicle (left or right?) and if a girl replies (either name your boyfriends if dont have one (give me your #) or breast).

Comment

• Originally posted by THE ENFORCER
            Hans Moleman (will that guy ever win?)

Name your favourite testicle (left or right?) and if a girl replies (either name your boyfriends if dont have one (give me your #) or breast).
            Both
            Name the newest newbie of the new.

Comment

• I dont think I quite understand that question.. if you mean who I think is an ingame newbie? Awesome.

Name one thread in this forum you find very very interesting and you never wanna miss a reply from (besides this one).
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• The one about cig being a fucking cock licker.

Name a fine celebrity (besides Ashley Olsen)

Comment

• This thread has obsence on or something, it didn't post my full message...

Let's do this, name one person you'd like to fight in this game (subspace/cont)

Comment

• DEA

name a wierd sex-experience :P

Comment

• Getting a blowjob while reading this and realizing this thread is up to 23 pages!

Name one kind of poison.
                      "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

• Poison Ivy!

Name the weirdest thing you every did while being drunk
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• had relations with a hooker at the circus.

Name your most used/liked herb in cooking (not weed)
                          :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

• Originally posted by iLDuce
                            had relations with a hooker at the circus.

Name your most used/liked herb in cooking (not weed)
                            Pot

Name the person you hate the most in-game.

Comment

• it's obvious.

Name your favorite element.
                              Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• Fire.

Name one person in real life you would want to meet, can be anyone, even if he/she already died (ofcourse he would be alive when you meet him/her )

Comment

Working...
                                X