No announcement yet.

Name one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because Foreigner always meant "Couples Skate" was coming up....and girls had cooties.

Name one thing you'd want to do, if you knew you would never get caught.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
      Because Foreigner always meant "Couples Skate" was coming up....and girls had cooties.

Name one thing you'd want to do, if you knew you would never get caught.
      Burn a cabin full of fox news correspondents to the ground.

Name one sport that doesn't involve a ball and isn't hockey.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Badminton.

Name one person you would like to see running for president instead of Hilary Clinton (that actually had a chance of winning)
        TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
        TWLJ Season 9 CHampion: Syndicate

Goddess> i haven't had sex in over 5 years now because i'm waiting for someone who's worth marrying ... which will most likely never happen so i figure ima be a nun without catholism

Colonel> rofl.. goddess hasn't had sex in 5 years because thats how long its been since someone has actually been able to find her cooch

Comment

• Originally posted by Colonel View Post
          Badminton.

Name one person you would like to see running for president instead of Hilary Clinton (that actually had a chance of winning)
          Al Gore

Name your favorite RTS
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• 3:Centurion04> rainbow six or cod4

Name one store you can't not buy something at.

(double negative ftw.)
            Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• Name one mainstream band that doesn't suck
              SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
              SSCU Trench Wars Bot/Web Developer

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

• Maroon 5.

Name one food that tastes better cold, even though it is supposed to be hot/warm/room temp.
                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

• Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                  Maroon 5.

Name one food that tastes better cold, even though it is supposed to be hot/warm/room temp.
                  Pizza

Name one reason why delectable shouldnt be allowed back in tw ever
                  Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                  2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                  2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

• because I can't kill him or his lag in dds EVER

Name one of your favorite "jingles" from a commercial.
                    Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Volcs View Post
                      because I can't kill him or his lag in dds EVER

Name one of your favorite "jingles" from a commercial.
                      Those "free credit report dot com" commericals, man i wish i coulda been cast for that. F R E E that spells free creditreport.com baby!

Name one non-essential organ you'd never donate, even if your parents/siblings/whoever needed it.
                      .fffffffff_____
                      .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                      .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                      .fffffff\______/
                      .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                      .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                      .fffff\________/
                      .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                      .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                      .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                      .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                      .fff\__________/

Comment

• my penis

name one thing you would say to God if you happened to be in a presence of God (I'm not asking the existence of God, I'm asking what would you say if you happened to meet him/her/it).
                        sigpic
                        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

Name one person on these forums that you cannot stand.
                          SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
                          SSCU Trench Wars Bot/Web Developer

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoLimitSoldier View Post
                            Pizza

Name one reason why delectable shouldnt be allowed back in tw ever
                            cuz hes too good and no one will have a chance

LAWL

Comment

• Originally posted by milosh View Post
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

Name one person on these forums that you cannot stand.
                              I'm pretty flexible with people, so I don't really have anyone that I would dislike on these forums. I jumped over Money's post, since he didn't continue the game.

What would be the first move to charm the women of your dreams, if you got to know her?
                              Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1ight View Post
                                I'm pretty flexible with people, so I don't really have anyone that I would dislike on these forums. I jumped over Money's post, since he didn't continue the game.

What would be the first move to charm the women of your dreams, if you got to know her?
                                I would tell her to use name one @ the beginning of her questions in the name one thread

name one thing jerome likes about the government
                                TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                                TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                                Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                                - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                                Originally posted by kthx
                                Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X