Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craziest shit you've ever done/seen in a classroom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've only seen one story crazier than yours Mayo...

Originally posted by Bioture
    I got a soda from a soda machine and stuck a piece of paper to it that said "Congradulations you've won $20 Lunch money. Please bring this can to the nearest attendant" and gave it to my friend cuz he needed lunch money. He asked around and never got the money and never got to eat lunch.

Comment

I used a picture of my teachers head and put it on pamala andersons body and posted it around school.

Hacked the school website with help from my friends.

Mail Bombed my head of year

Through like 10 test tubes out the window and cut my headteachers hand.

-------------

I have never been caught for any of these offenses.
      EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
      cool koen> :)
      PRiMORDiAL> pfft
      cool koen> not because of a bug
      EvoLd> Lol
      Treachery> meh
      EvoLd> why then?
      PubAceR> women in power dont last
      EvoLd> LOl
      toaster oven reviews

Comment

hey hey

[B]My high school is like about 50 people, TOPS. lol . But anyways here we go[/B[

1. Last day of 9th Grade me and like 5 other people made a human ladder and got onto the marquee sign and started taking off the letterings and parts of messages and broke all the glass letters and left the pile next to it so the teacher could see it. We were out of school by the time they noticed, so noone got in trouble for that one.

2. On a class camping trip (remeber, small school, about 8 people in this trip. lol) one morning the guys...4 of us.. were chucking rocks at the girls bathroom wall, to scare them, and most of them screamed and ran out, but one guy, threw the rock thru the window and nailed our teacher in the face with it and all the glass fell on her cutting her up.

3. My class of about 8 or 9 people (small school, very very small. lol) has successfully made each one of our teachers, including the principal cry at least once, and up to about 7 or 8 times in 1 year. And it seems to be funnier and funnier every time.

4. A couple of guys poured super glue into the key locks and locked the doors from the inside of all the classrooms. Noone could get in. haha

5. Ok, in the middle of english class, remeber again, small school, about say...10 people in the classroom. We were reading aloud and 2 people who were going out at the time were masterbating eachother...not really oral sex..but they werent kissing, just a fingerin and a hand job, and the funny part was when they were trying to hide the noises they were making. Good shit.

6. A different camping trip (about 12 of us this time, small school lol) we stole some charcoal lighting fluid from another campsite and made our fire bigger and had a little contest of everyone jumping over the fire and then we kept making it bigger and bigger until people coulnt get over it, or just pussied out.

7. The same camping trip, the teacher "overseers" "chaperones" "whatever you wanna call them, ditched us when it was snowing and we didnt have "snow clothes" cuz it wasnt supposed to snow, and we had to fend for ourselves in the wilderness...alone for about a good portion of the day. Funny part was watching the girls freak out and coming to the guys for help. Good shit.

Thats all for today! PM me if you wanna know more about how freaking small my school is. Its a funny story in itself
        DELETED

Comment

are you sure you live in LA?

Comment

close, about an hours drive from Downtown. I live in Northridge to be precise.
            DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
              They say there is always one girl that is supposed to be with one boy in this world. I have come to the conclusion that my "girl" is dead already or was just never made. ~ A saddened Dameon Angell
              darn glitches. probably has something to do with your horoscope
              Originally posted by Yoshiba
              i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

close, about an hours drive from Downtown. I live in Northridge to be precise.
                I hate those Los Angeles blizzards...
                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by ThAT KiLLAT
                  cant im with all the gangs with da school, GG
                  thats just.. wow
                  just wow
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

They say there is always one girl that is supposed to be with one boy in this world. I have come to the conclusion that my "girl" is dead already or was just never made. ~ A saddened Dameon Angell
                    DAMN HOROSCOPES...DAM WOMEN MAKER! THE WOMAN MAKER SKIPPED ME . Im gonna go shoot myself now.
                    DELETED

Comment

taking ones own life is a terrible thing and is not to be joked about.

said the anal retentive principal.
                      Originally posted by Yoshiba
                      i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
                        Lol

I didn't do this to the teacher, but he did it to me...

He was like asleep in class, so I woke him up. Then he's like, "Excuse me for a sec." He came back with a fresh poured, steaming hot cup of coffee. He told me to come to his desk. I came, and he dumped it all on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was like ohmigosh cuz it was soooo hot and like i was wearing a white shirt!
                        omg i am a guy and the same thing happened to me the next day in class. we should so go out. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
                        hee hee hee hee hee stfu hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee
                        To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                        brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

I think PV is being facetious...
                          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt

omg i am a guy and the same thing happened to me the next day in class. we should so go out. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
                            hee hee hee hee hee stfu hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee
                            LOL!
                            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                            1:Chao <ER>> at all
                            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

sorry but a man can only take so many "hee hee" and "lol" before he snaps.

lies mattey. i know not what you speak ( err type!)
                              To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                              brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

It's Lolz and teehee... newb
                                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Working...
                                X