No announcement yet.

A New Ship.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, as if the weasel or the lancaster are so much more important to playing base in Trench Wars than a levi, a ship designed to bombard heavily entrenched flag defenders. At least a levi has a purpose, and it does it's job. A weasel and a lancaster have no purpose. Well, that's not true... several years ago, the weasel was a formidable ship... that was before changes made to settings to destroy the weasel's ability to enter the flag room unnoticed. Now all it does is hunt levis who spawn.
    Ask me about my explosive diarrhea!

Comment

they should just add the wasp to the other 8 ships, and give the wasp lvl 3 bombs and lvl3 bullets. Give them a rocket, cloak, stealth, and x radar. And the speed of a wb and the rotation of a jav. that should make it a fiar and balanced ship.
      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

I don't want the NightWasp to replace the Shark. Most definately.

BECAUSE I'M MAKING A GAME OF THE NIGHTWASP, SO GTFO. -_-
        // cool //

Comment

If this is done, people, (and I mean IF) then I hardly think that it will be done with Trench Wars' particular settings in mind.

Comment

dueling arizona has already replaced the shark with the nightwasp, -nt-
            I dont play this game anymore.

Comment

The shark is one of my favorite ships, looking at the art. I hate to see it go.
              Balanced too
              all ships are pretty balanced except for the spider

Comment

Sheep like ships that look like retarded warbirds.
                That and that homosexual blue ship, and Ilya, i dont see the lev being used in any TWLB matches.
                sage

Comment

Lil, you have it all wrong. They are placing it back in DZA as the ship granted to the person with the most points in the arena, check it out it was fun to fly last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood
                    Actually, there is no new ship in DZA, the guy with the highest score in the pub arena gets his ship graphics changed to the wasp. Nothing else.
                    Also, 2 weeks ago they had nightwasp settings in DZA which gave the person speed of a jav and handling of a wb with lev 3 bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch
                      Lil, you have it all wrong. They are placing it back in DZA as the ship granted to the person with the most points in the arena, check it out it was fun to fly last week.
                      Especially when the bots messed up and allowed anyone to enter with the NW. Everyone was cruising round in NW's.
                      gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                      gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                      gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

hehe =p

Comment

Whats different about this ship? I dont rememebvr it !
                          EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                          cool koen> :)
                          PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                          cool koen> not because of a bug
                          EvoLd> Lol
                          Treachery> meh
                          EvoLd> why then?
                          PubAceR> women in power dont last
                          EvoLd> LOl
                          toaster oven reviews

Comment

yes replace the levi with a message reading "Ha Ha where's your shitty little spaceship now! Why don't you try ruining the basing game in a JavTerr?"
                            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                              yes replace the levi with a message reading "Ha Ha where's your shitty little spaceship now! Why don't you try ruining the basing game in a JavTerr?"
                              hahahahahhahahahahaha i laugh at your witty remark Mayo Inc.
                              DELETED

Comment

Working...
                              X