Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sabbath Bloody Sabbath

Black Sabbath rulez..... I just felt like saying it to the world

Let me preface what I'm about to say by letting you know that I'm not trying to flame you.

Being that you're apparently new to the forums, it's understandable that you don't quite know how we do things around here. Threads like these don't belong in General Discussion. You haven't really said anything that's worth discussing. You've simply made a useless statement, which is okay, however there's a forum for useless stuff. It's called Useless Crap. In the future, before hitting that submit button, please consider the content of your thread, and think about whether or not it's going to generate any meaningful discussion amongst the rest of the forum members. If it's not, drop it in UC.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Sigh why are you people so uptight, i reckon if we put a lump of coal up your ass wait a week and itll come out a diamond!.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
        Let me preface what I'm about to say by letting you know that I'm not trying to flame you.
        he didn't sound uptight to me...

Comment

See, already useless crap

Comment

Paranoid $$
            FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

Tommy Iomi so owns.
              He got ranked best guitar player ever in The Guitarist a few months ago.
              5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
              5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
              5: Da1andonly> =((
              5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
              5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
              5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Why does every new person think their God's gift to the forum...

Useless Crap

Comment

Yea Tonny Iommi is my favourite guitarist, another guitarist Randy Rhoads from blizzard of Ozz (Ozzy Osbourne solo career) is also amazing!.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason

Being that you're apparently new to the forums, it's understandable that you don't quite know how we do things around here. Threads like these don't belong in General Discussion. You haven't really said anything that's worth discussing. You've simply made a useless statement, which is okay, however there's a forum for useless stuff. It's called Useless Crap. In the future, before hitting that submit button, please consider the content of your thread, and think about whether or not it's going to generate any meaningful discussion amongst the rest of the forum members. If it's not, drop it in UC.
                    I maybe wrong here but I thought the first topic of a thread is to start a discussion, which I think "Black Sabbath rulez..... I just felt like saying it to the world" constitutes as starting a discussion about Black Sabbath. Yet you thought it meant to start talking about how you can make the thread starter feel like an idiot and hence flame the post and start a snowball effect and send this thread into a flame war to get it moved to useless crap. Jason , I know you said you're all depressed and lashing out at the world.. but when you're wrong, you're wrong and you sir ARE WRONG.

To keep in topic, yes Sabbath does rule.. check my responce in that ZEP thread, I dropped some info on 1 of de most under rated and talented musical groups to come on to a music scene and create the scene in which is still the standard for todays heavy metal.. all hail the great SABBATH!
                    The Earth does not belong to us, We belong to the Earth. * Chief Joseph *

Oen Izan> I am the KING of NEWBS! self appointed but still a king, none the less.

Oen Izan> Bow before me and kiss the scepter, you may get to view the royal jewels.

:chris: "Captain! There's a steering wheel sticking out of your pants!"

:pirate2: "Arr, it's drivin' me nuts!"

Comment

Originally posted by THE ENFORCER
                      Yea Tonny Iommi is my favourite guitarist, another guitarist Randy Rhoads from blizzard of Ozz (Ozzy Osbourne solo career) is also amazing!.
                      Iommi is awsome as is Terry *Geezer* Butler , Bill Ward and the greatest front man of all times GOD err I mean OZZY!

If you don't know, Geezer has some solo stuff out which is really heavy and excellent, done under the Moniker G//Z/R and Bill Ward has a few solos as well though they arnt any thang like Sabbath but I do like them , he did a song with Ozzy on one of the albums which later was removed on the 2nd pressing of the album do to some conflicts with Osbourne management.. or some shit I forget now though

Randy Rhoads (R.I.P.) was an excellent player, I wished he would have lived to continue what he started and to see what he would have changed in the field of metal music. He is also a founding member of Quiet Riot, but later left to record and tour with Ozzy.. I can still recall the day he died, I still have a clipping from my local newspaper around here some where of it. Though Ozzy himself has said, that if Randy would be alive today, he would most likely have left Blizzard of Oz to do his own thing.. Kinda like what Zakk Wylde did, another top notch guitarist btw Ozzy knows how to put a band together thats for sure.

Oen Izan> I am the KING of NEWBS! self appointed but still a king, none the less.

Oen Izan> Bow before me and kiss the scepter, you may get to view the royal jewels.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ENFORCER
                        It's Tony btw.

I saw Black Sabbath at a small concert years ago and they were completely awesome. Sadly, ozzy wasn't there but the rest were. Iommi is incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by Oen Izan
                          Kinda like what Zakk Wylde did, another top notch guitarist btw
                          Have you heard the new Black Label Society? I really like the accoustic sound. The guitar work is melodic and interesting, as opposed to the accoustic stuff normally played on rock radio where the vocals are the main attraction. HOWEVER, Zakk should never, ever, ever be allowed to sing.

Comment

Neo Nazi, get a haircut you fucking hick.
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                              Have you heard the new Black Label Society? I really like the accoustic sound. The guitar work is melodic and interesting, as opposed to the accoustic stuff normally played on rock radio where the vocals are the main attraction. HOWEVER, Zakk should never, ever, ever be allowed to sing.

Na as of, I haven't picked up his latest offering. I will have to add it to my "to get list" From what you say , it should be really interesting and a good listen. I do like hearing accoustic versions of rock songs. I have gotten a few of his older albums.. sadly I never really got into his stuff.. just was never the right moment I guess.. I tend to get stuck in a rut and listen to just a handful of bands over and over and for some reason or other he just never got stuck in the mix.. maybe this album will do it.

PS: Jason, Yes we all know about my name and stuff, but that is so yesterday.. So if you really need to bad mouth me, could you as a favor to the forums readers, maybe start a thread about me and my natsi ways in useless crap instead of trying to run this topic into the wastelands. The forum gaurd dogs really need to consider any attempt to ruin a legit topic as spamming and warn then ban. I do wish you luck in the war goin on inside your head. May you find peace within your self and become an upstanding member of your community.. take care Jason

Comment

Working...
                              X