Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skater gets his ass kicked by a security guard.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha reminds me of the time i was skating in front of my school and my brother almost got jumped by 4 black guys

Comment

Originally posted by Exotic
      haha reminds me of the time i was skating in front of my school and my brother almost got jumped by 4 black guys
      1 against 4? What do u mean ALMOST? looooL
      How can u ALMOST get jumped. So they were midjumping and they tripped or something?

My friend however did get jumped and he lost a Gap jacket. Bummer
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

Sure the kids were being assholes, but sure as shit not as bad as half the ppl I know, and that guard was way fucking out of line. And he is still lucky that the ONE kid didn't decide to use his fucking board on him, and notice how the guard splits at the end.. Blah.
        _-Tri/p_

Comment

Originally posted by Oen Izan
          I agree on the first part, since they had the camera with them, they wanted to film those guys beating down 1 guard ,

Obviously because the guard was in uniform he was a part of the Third Reich, because they wear uniforms right? Oh he had one of those real short haircuts too, you know who else had a short haircut like that? Hitler. Oh, he had a billy club too, I bet that means he's been in prison. The guard ALSO had his right arm at an akward angle a lot of that video, I bet he's a part of a gang or something.

YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDED.
          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Exotic

Was that Skate? If so, I'm going to have to laugh at him
            :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

Originally posted by iLDuce
              Was that Skate? If so, I'm going to have to laugh at him
              yea it was, man i got scared. this one big black guy was like "YO MAN U GOT MAH 5 DOLLAZ?"

Comment

the skater shoulda just knocked the security guy in the head with the board

Comment

Working...
                X