This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overstrand is still a dookie-head

Nothing had changed, now not only are you completely inept in-game, but also abusive on forums. You'll make SMOD in no time.
    Mr 12 inch wonder

This thread will get closed and you will get warned in no time. :-(
    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
    cool koen> :)
    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
    cool koen> not because of a bug
    EvoLd> Lol
    Treachery> meh
    EvoLd> why then?
    PubAceR> women in power dont last
    EvoLd> LOl
    toaster oven reviews

Comment

In defense of Mattey and his claim, I was there to witness the incident with Jakotsu. (I was playing as donnie darko, Mattey.) He was visibly laggy, jumping all over the screen. Several players in the arena had commented on it. Mattey asked him why he was so laggy, and Jakotsu openly admitted to having a bit torrent download going. He was even cocky about it, stating something to the effect of, "I can lagcheat if I want to, newbies." Please note, this isn't exactly what he said. The incident took place awhile ago, and therefore I don't remember quite what he said. I'm just paraphrasing. Anyway, at this point Overstrand came into the arena and was alerted as to what had been going on. He certainly did not take appropriate action. Jakotsu should have been banned on the spot. Not only was he breaking a rule, but he was being a jackass about it. Overstrand pretty much sat on his hands. I, in agreement with Mattey, don't believe he handled the situation properly at all.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

He is a smod isn't he?
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Ah yeah, I remember you Jason. And you have it basically down, except Overstrand was in the arena the whole time. He was playing javs too.
          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Incidentally I was asked by a Sysop to change the title of that thread, as I will change the title of this one. Overstrand had nothing to do with it, and probably doesn't even know it's been changed. My only fault was not posting a reason in the prior thread. I apologize for that.

Thread Closed -PUSH
            Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Working...
            X