When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Decoys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Decoys

It's the return of that insatiable inmate from Candystripe land! That's right, Waldo's back in the mix and there's a bounty on his head! To the victor go a flock of pelicans and a year's supply of bird seed! Everybody and their dog will be out to claim that reward, who will emerge victorious?! Be there, saturday, 3PM EST to find out!

-and-

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT! There's fighting off on the Western Front! Armies from all over the world have emerged over night and are fighting it out for domination and survival! Your country needs you! Enlist in the army today and choose your team! Avoid the conscription! Be a good citizen! Your services are needed, sunday, 3PM EST!

Draft Tournament Schedule is posted here: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=9831
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

So what you're gonna host on saturday and sunday because you didn't mentioned that
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Where's Waldo on saturday 3 pm EST.
      WW3 on sunday 3 pm EST.

Read the news post again...
      Last edited by Malladrin; 03-06-2004, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jappeuuuh
        So what you're gonna host on saturday and sunday because you didn't mentioned that
        Duh, it's no surprise anymore if you tell what will be hosted! Geez!
        I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Thx maladrin

srry cundor
          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Any Time, English-challenged person, any time
            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

I gotta love PUSH's news posts :OP
              EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
              cool koen> :)
              PRiMORDiAL> pfft
              cool koen> not because of a bug
              EvoLd> Lol
              Treachery> meh
              EvoLd> why then?
              PubAceR> women in power dont last
              EvoLd> LOl
              toaster oven reviews