This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigh wadi, was not complaint....

It was just about my banning. I for one did not know you cant impersonate bots. After all I see it all the time with Robo Ref and other MatchBot people. I post to inform people. It was a legit thread with no threats to staff or saying its staff fault.

I suppose it was ok for you to close it since all ban posts lead to flaming ( just like any other posts banning or not ), but to close it under false pretense then I got a problem.

if it wasn't a complaint, why post it in the staff forums?

Comment

Everytime I see a ban thread, its in the tw staff section. =p

I did see one in the general trenchwars section, but I see more in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuxxer
        Everytime I see a ban thread, its in the tw staff section. =p

I did see one in the general trenchwars section, but I see more in here.
        And each one of them got closed just like yours did.

Comment

true, but they get closed because they were complaining about the ban. when i read tuxxer's post, it didn't sound like he was complaining about it, just passing along a funny story.

however, i don't know tuxxer at all. maybe he was being subversive in his post, and wadi picked up on it, and i didn't.

shrug

Comment

Do you really want him to start a precedent of getting banned and bragging about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
              Do you really want him to start a precedent of getting banned and bragging about it?
              of course not, but i also don't want a precedent being set where people aren't allowed to discuss what happened to them, when they do it in an appropriate manner.

truth is, everyone knows being banned sucks. to brag about it is a hollow attempt to blow off the frustration. to me, it didn't sound like tuxxer made negative comments toward staff, or say that it was an unfair banishment. if he had, i'd be the first to say he was a retard for doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuxxer
                It was just about my banning. I for one did not know you cant impersonate bots. After all I see it all the time with Robo Ref and other MatchBot people. I post to inform people. It was a legit thread with no threats to staff or saying its staff fault.

I suppose it was ok for you to close it since all ban posts lead to flaming ( just like any other posts banning or not ), but to close it under false pretense then I got a problem.
                1.) I never said you threatened staff.
                2.) I closed it in the uber polite form. I'm sure you know I can be incredibly mean about closing threads.
                3.)You said it yourself, all ban posts lead to flaming which is why we're trying to get them all closed, regardless of whether or not you are complaining. You did seem to have a beef with the ban (otherwise I'd wonder why you'd post, and then bring it up again in a second thread), so I was trying to be helpful by including the proper email for you to contact.
                4.) This is a duplicate thread and is now closed. Please refer to the Forum Rules about bringing back closed threads. I don't even know you, so please don't take this personally.

Topic Closed.

Comment

Working...
                X