• Guide to being an LT. By Rill

IIII IIII IIIIIIIIIIIIII
    IIII IIII IIIIIIIIIIIIII
    IIII IIII IIIIIIIIIIIIII
    IIII IIII IIIIIIIIIIIIII
    IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII
    IIII IIII IIII IIII IIII

The Guide to being a Leviathon-Terrier.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, I am here to tell you about being an LT which is short for Leviathon Terrier. Believe me, an LT is no easy task if you have no idea what to do. That is what this guide is for, to tell you how to be an LT. I admit, I didnt know how to be an LT before i wrote this guide, I was even called a noob at it. But once your done with this guide, you will be an ace at it. So read on, and enjoy

-Before we start, I would first like to give you some tips on survival with LT's.

.Always have you finger on insert

.Never stop unless your at a firing area for the Leviathon

.Never fire with the terrier, leave it to the attatched

.Save your energy to warp out of the area if danger comes upon you

These are just some tips I would recommend, You may feel like going you own way though, go ahead no one is stopping you.

Below are the coordinates I would recommend going to for the Leviathon, and a description for why I think they would be good:

I,8- Good for firing bombs to the entrance of base.

I,7- Good for getting rid of foes who like to linger around the tunnel.

I,7(top)- Good for clearing away terriers who avoid the heat of battle.

J,6- Same as I7.

J,6(Top)- Good for getting a more accurate shot on the tunnel.

K,5(Rocks)- Kinda hard to explain this, the LT goes between 3 large rocks, and tell the leviathon to aim, and then the bomb will go into the base, really good way to clear out the flag room quick.

J,5(Rocks)- Same as K5 just at a different spot, and at a different opening.

*For all the openings on the sides, you are also able to do that on the other side of the base.

This is not all their is to the LT, their are many other areas where you could bring them to, but that is for you to find out, I only listed the basic ones. S go out there, and become an ace at the LT

-Rill

WHOAZ! OMgzors!@!!!@!#!!! THank! uu so much! I KNEVER new THAT a LT is a LEviAThon!!??!?! wtf?

dude >.< wth r u trying to do? heads up, major flamers incoming! we have about 10 guids on this stuff, look at the other threads.

btw, Leviathon = ==>Leviathan<== not Leviathon.
    .......................................^.......... .............^
    .......................................||......... .............||

Comment

its a good guide for newbs actually

Comment

Guide to ruining your TW Forums experience

1. Open a TW forums account.
        2. Make your first post about something that most people on the forum hate.

In all seriousness, I'm glad you joined these forums (we can use all the new blood we can get), but LTs are something that most people here absolutely hate. I know I personally masquerade as a terrier for an LT just so I can catapult the lev into a mine.
        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=4003

Edit: Haha conc.. wow, it seems so many people are making responses to this so fast!.. in the past two minutes theres been 3 replies ahaha, this should be interesting.

Edit#2: and ofcourse:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/spinxog

Edit#3: my guide also has an LT guide in it, and it clearly states basers aren't very fond of LT's

Edit#4: i dunno, i felt like i was making alot of edit's so i made another
          Last edited by Xog; 03-12-2004, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Xog, you have a go at someone for posting a guide. But then make one yourself?
            EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
            cool koen> :)
            PRiMORDiAL> pfft
            cool koen> not because of a bug
            EvoLd> Lol
            Treachery> meh
            EvoLd> why then?
            PubAceR> women in power dont last
            EvoLd> LOl
            toaster oven reviews

Comment

He's a mentalist
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I made one because KJW posted to make one in the News thingy in tw.org, remember? I made that thing such a long time ago.

and no, I didn't go at him, i was giving him a heads-up

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                  its a good guide for newbs actually
                  I didn't know newbs read the forums :?... but then again how did this rill dood come up in hea and do dat??

<== confoosled again.

Comment

mst of you probably have no idea who the hell i am, I havent played for a while.

Comment

oo i lt sometimes..not to much anymore though...buh what i think i do when i lt is...i go where ever i want..my levi's know to fire every chance they get b/c i always have port ^^....( ship change to get ports ) $$ ....though i'm just bored and have nothing better to do......::walks away::....
                      >^________^<!

Comment

LT 4 life.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                          but LTs are something that most people here absolutely hate.

I love Lt's. I like killing them and then listening to their responses (IE: lucky shot, wtf gerry laggot, invisibullet..)

Comment

Sarien's Guide to being an LT in One Easy Step.

Step One: Don't.

I hope every new LT that reads this keeps X-radar off. =)

-Sar
                            "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

well gee fuckin wiz, i always wondered how they did it!
                              Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                              apt>yes u can wtf
                              apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                              apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                              apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                              Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                              apt>na
                              apt>ill show you pictures
                              apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Working...
                              X