DoCkbot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DoCkbot

I seem to be out of the loop as far as this is concerned. Can someone tell me what happened to the idea of having a second pure pub?

i can't say that i miss it, because at 4am in the morning PST there's like only 3 arenas anyway. for those non-levi-haters here it sucks having to choose from 1 arena with 17 people in it.

Comment

That's too bad, I bet 2/3 of the people here at tw forums hate levs, so 2/3 of the pubs being pure pubs wouldn't hurt

EDIT: To clarify this, he was talking about only 1 of the 3 pubs being a levterrable pub. According to my theory, it's pretty damn fine to have only one at non-peak times

EDIT2: Since when did the "last edited by" things stop working again?
      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
      3 league vet

Comment

If you edit your message fast enough after you first post it, it won't show an "Edited:" thing at the bottom.
        sdg

Comment

only useless newbies hate leviathans
          jee

Comment

i was in pure pub and it was full yesterday with about 38 people cause staff were there. we tried to get a friend in but he had to wait a good 20 minutes before it got down to 35. i did a ?help asking about dockbot, and got no response. kind of odd considering that there were about 4 staff in the same arena i was in..
            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
            apt>yes u can wtf
            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
            apt>na
            apt>ill show you pictures
            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
              If you edit your message fast enough after you first post it, it won't show an "Edited:" thing at the bottom.
              I don't think it's so much the timing as it is whether or not someone else had downloaded and viewed it. If no one else had seen it yet, then there's not really much difference if you edit it after posting it or if you made the change before hitting submit in the first place.

Comment

Pub.

Dont go in pub?

Comment

Originally posted by Reed
                  Dont go in pub?
                  Is there a smilie for holding your head in your hands, staring at the floor and weeping uncontrollably.

If Shakespeare was alive, he'd come over there and beat the crap out of you with a big book.

Comment

what's the hatin on levs all about..they slow...shoot bombs...portal, rocket..free kills?
                    LA

Comment

Originally posted by Necromotic
                      what's the hatin on levs all about..they slow...shoot bombs...portal, rocket..free kills?
                      ? I have no idea what you are talking about ?
                      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                      TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                      Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                      1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                      1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

I think having DockBot online on busy times would be the best idea. That would make all parts happy.
                        1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
                        1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
                        1: cundor> dude
                        1: cundor> i already told my parents
                        1: Desperate> LOL
                        1: Cremation> HAHA
                        1: bram> :)
                        1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

Working...
                        X