No announcement yet.

Coordinates ? wtf ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ignoring all the other stuff, the correct spelling is "cause" not "caus". I wouldn't care too much except you use that word about 15 times in every post you make, so get it right.

Comment

dont even joke about terrorist attacks.....i may joke about not liking engilsh people but i would never wish for them to be attacks nor anyother country for that matter
      I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
        We need a strategy guide for those who've been in subspace for 4 whole years or more. Don't allow us to embarass ourselves any longer by not knowing the simple things that could be solved with the use of a command called ?help, us ol' timers need a strategy guide!

Hehe... sure.
        i'll make one... for about the 10th time =oP~..

Comment

4 years my ass. Its right the fuck above the radar you blind twat.
          http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
          ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

where

Abrassion where ?
            I dont see nothing do we have same continuum ?

Comment

and....

and I was in this game when it was called Subspace .
              I played for half a year then i got this message ....
              "This zone requiers continuum installed upgrade"
              or somthing like that, so u do the math of how long i am in the game .
              By the way i wonder why in subspace we could practice without loging on the web and in continuum we cant .

Comment

yeah, you could play offline in ss.. i guess priitk decided that not much people used that feature so he didn't bother with it in continuum

Comment

Originally posted by TajaUk
                  HA HA!!!! RIGHT ON!!! w0000000+

Comment

im not sure if ive posted this before, but that Grid option on the radar is AWESOME.
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs
                      im not sure if ive posted this before, but that Grid option on the radar is AWESOME.
                      yep, so true jerome
                      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                      TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                      Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                      1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                      1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Your all newbs.

I use telepathy in order to figure out where other ships are. Then I use my purple penis ray gun to teleport there.

Sheesh. This is Subspace 101 here.

Comment

Originally posted by Aikonia
                          fool.
                          Good job !! Couldn't think of anything better??I hate dumb people..Same goes for you Theosophy(or whatever the fuk your name is )Grow up a bit then post here
                          Last edited by SkyHigh; 03-18-2004, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X