Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dependency

hey guys

well i was in dependency back in the day before it died and i stopped playing for almost a year. I was just wondering if any old dep members are still alive and kicking? alaised or whatever

I know Bujas still around, snedro joined Lyssic as Avenged Sevenfold. Snall and Awaken were both in dep co - op and are alive, and fenix comes on once every few weeks.

Anyhow if any of you see this, or anyone knows any of the guys from deps alaises or w/e, tell em to leave cappy a ?message - it'd be nice to get in touch with them again.
    7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
    7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
    7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
    7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
    1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

???????? I must be new, don't even know who to the people you listed
    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
    TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
    Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
    1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
    4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
    1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Yes u are NEW ivan.

And i see a few old depend members to. I was on dependencey YEARS ago hellz i dont even remember most of the ppl i was on with. I beleive NItti was on Dependencey, Nessy i saw a few months ago. Buja is a slut whom i see alot. There are a few guys stranglin around, most probably changed names tho.
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
        Yes u are NEW ivan.

And i see a few old depend members to. I was on dependencey YEARS ago hellz i dont even remember most of the ppl i was on with. I beleive NItti was on Dependencey, Nessy i saw a few months ago. Buja is a slut whom i see alot. There are a few guys stranglin around, most probably changed names tho.
        lol! thats awesome cig, i didn't know you were ever on dep. It was Nessy who got me in, and around my time on dep the people i saw alot were people like Nessy, Buja X, K.R., dieeeeeeeee (diefaster), Praetor Fenix, greenday-chick, Agent AAL, Alcestis, Freekin Idiot!, BigBoyYuan, and i could go on @_@.. but they were some i knew the best, and was around the most.

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Knockers
          lol! thats awesome cig, i didn't know you were ever on dep. It was Nessy who got me in, and around my time on dep the people i saw alot were people like Nessy, Buja X, K.R., dieeeeeeeee (diefaster), Praetor Fenix, greenday-chick, Agent AAL, Alcestis, Freekin Idiot!, BigBoyYuan, and i could go on @_@.. but they were some i knew the best, and was around the most.

i see diefaster around alot to, and i think i saw BigBoyYuan recently, could be wrong tho. And ya Those guys owned. Praetor fenix was elite, so wsa Freekin idiot! lol Lkike i said i dont erven remember most of the ppl but buja and nessy and i always bug buja to restart dep lol.
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
            i see diefaster around alot to, and i think i saw BigBoyYuan recently, could be wrong tho. And ya Those guys owned. Praetor fenix was elite, so wsa Freekin idiot! lol Lkike i said i dont erven remember most of the ppl but buja and nessy and i always bug buja to restart dep lol.
            Tyflyias still plays
            MSN: cb3itsme@gmail.com
            http://img32.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img32&image=Rinse.jpg

Comment

Buhahaha
              Dependency is so old
              I only joined it cuz my real friends were in it (they introduced me into this god forsaken game)
              Now they've all gone away...

DEPENDENCY FOR LIFE
              HEATHA> i smell like ass

Comment

Originally posted by Buja X
                Buhahaha
                Dependency is so old
                I only joined it cuz my real friends were in it (they introduced me into this god forsaken game)
                Now they've all gone away...

DEPENDENCY FOR LIFE
                wo0t!

Call em up Buja, get them re - addicted to this 'godforsaken game' :P

Comment

?Squad buja x
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs
                    ?Squad buja x
                    Squad:

Most likely because dep died, and he's now Buja X <ER> and is on Grapevine with alot of the old Melee members he and Nessy were on with.

Oh and buja, i forgot to copy down the link (or what you thought the link maybe) to the old site. If you see this first could you post it here, or I'll just find you ingame sometime and get it then.

Comment

Recently I've seen:

Nessy
                      Dieeee
                      Blue Goat (way old school)

and Buja

Buja was on way after I had come and gone from the squad.

I played back with K.R., Mystro, Blue Goat, Nessy, Freekin' Idiot, The Cat's Pajamas..

Umm... Phy

Lots of other people that I don't really remember the names tho...

But I think Cat's kicked the bucket cuz he was like 50 when he was on the squad :x He was a cool guy, funny as hell.

Mystro had some of the most fun terrier freqs ever. The entire squad was cool.

Anyway, yeah

Comment

?squad buja_x
                        gotta have the underscore
                        HEATHA> i smell like ass

Comment

Ya thats back when buja was a noobo, b4 he became to elite to restart dependency for his poor fella friend named ciggy.
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Knockers
                            hey guys

well i was in dependency back in the day before it died and i stopped playing for almost a year. I was just wondering if any old dep members are still alive and kicking? alaised or whatever

I know Bujas still around, snedro joined Lyssic as Avenged Sevenfold. Snall and Awaken were both in dep co - op and are alive, and fenix comes on once every few weeks.

Anyhow if any of you see this, or anyone knows any of the guys from deps alaises or w/e, tell em to leave cappy a ?message - it'd be nice to get in touch with them again.
                            yea i was in it for like 3 months a while back ago under the nick blyss

Comment

edit: oops wrong topic.
                              now I gotta at least try to write something smart here... Interesting read guys.
                              95. You read all the things posted about addiction in this topic, and the previous 10 similar threads too.
                              Last edited by Jeansi; 03-27-2004, 04:03 AM.
                              5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                              5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                              5: Da1andonly> =((
                              5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                              5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                              5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Working...
                              X