This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcon1

Ok so did Falcon1 really die or is this just some kind of rumor that is spreadung? I have heard like his funeral was today and that his mom came on to trench wars to tell his best friend that he died... It sounds kind fishy but if you know if he really did then speak up.
    Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Please see the thread of the exact same name in GD.

Topic Closed

Comment

however that other post was closed. so i'm not sure if i'm going to get in trouble for posting this or not. but w/e. if it's true that he died, then i think the end result is more important than annoying wadi.

falcon1 was on last night, and when i pm'd him, i got a response saying it was falcon's mom and that falcon had died. the person said that she was falcon's mom and that she was left instructions on how to log into tw in falcon's diary. she asked me how to "type in red" meaning the chat channel he was part of, and i explained it to her, then she made a general announcement to the chat channel. she said tw was a big part of his life, and he loved his friends, and that if you wanted to send a note of memory of him, to send it to memoryofjan@hotmail.com, where she was planning on collecting the emails in a memorybook or something of that nature.

i must say, i am just doing this out of decency to my fellow man. falcon1 was fun to hang out with, but i know he also had a very unusual sense of humor. i would never agree with, or support this type of prank, but on the other hand, if it's legitimate, if the person logged into falcon's id was really his mother, i'd feel pretty shitty telling her that i didn't believe her, because i don't want someone to get over on me. or maybe, like ajaxee said in GD, someone had falcon's password and decided to play a huge and disturbing joke on us.

lots of questions remain. did anyone know falcon in real life? i think that would be the key to discovering if this is a hoax, or if we have lost a member of the tw community. btw, i was pubslutting today and saw a falco#2 with the same banner that falcon1 used to sport. something doesn't seem right.

Comment

lol wadi, way to close the thread

Comment

probably a hoax

Comment

I guess we'll never know...
            Run Wabbit Run Wabbit Run Run Run Here Come FFLeader With His Gun Gun Gun ewww .?go rabbit -Redlights <ER>

Comment

blah.
              Okay, REALLY. Topic Closed. sheesh

Comment

Working...
              X