Les Events De La Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Les Events De La Weekend

Much like eggs is eggs, night follows day and every odd numbered star trek movie is shit, life goes on; and so do the weekend events you lucky, lucky people! No, really. This week I thought long and hard about what would give you the greatest variety and diversity throughout the weekend/picked the easiest to host because I'd probably end up doing it myself/gave up and went down the pub(lic house not arena) and decided that lots and lots of warzone and journey would be cool because then I could just do crap loads of zoners before the event and then just go afk. However thats cheating so this weekend's line up looks like:

Saturday 3:00pm EST - Dodgeball (purely because I haven't had a go of that yet and throwing thors around like a mentalist looks like fun)
    Everything after that on saturday will be drafty stuff which I don't totally understand so I won't preach about it

Sunday 3:00pm EST - Journey, maximum fun, minimal hosting effort, I love it!
    More yadda yadda blah blah draft stuff after that. On a side note, how many freaking times are going to play that Outkast song on the radio? It feels like they released it in about 1989.

News written by ZeUs!!
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Trying to speak french are we zeus?
    <3 TW Radio

Comment

Omg journey is teh sux. JAV ELAME3
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Lea
        Trying to speak french are we zeus?
        The title was Randedl's touch
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Ow I love Deathmatch dodgeball expeacially with terriers wich have a portal
          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Working...
          X