April Fools!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll King
    Are we arguing over whether or not Dock wanted to time things to line up precisely with the clock turning over? Whether it did or not is unimportant.
    Here was my overall method for determining when to start the prank. I decided on a particular threshold of evil sadistic anxiety, resulting in several seconds of prolonged maniacal laughter. Once I passed that threshold, I would launch the prank. Unfortunately, this did not go as planned. One of the other sysops launched first, and I followed soon afterward.

That's the extent of the timing involved. No further debate is necessary.

-DoCk>
    TWSites.com - TWSites.com Web Hosting Services
    qan> dock's raw animal magnetism and sheer ability to reboot bot cores inspires lust in all genders :P
    3:wadi> no yawning on the internet.

Comment

oahahhaahahaha
      i was fooled
      gj

didnt read whole the thing so i didnt know about the ss2 thing. but it looked so real
      Death makes angels of us all
      & gives us wings
      where we once had shoulders
      smooth as raven's
      claws

Comment

You probably shouldn't have put an advertisement for a sequel in the "official" government notice.

Also, the background music for subspacetwo.com was called subspaceprank.mp3, although when i reported it, it was mysteriously changed to random numbers and letters with a .mp3 on the end.

A couple of holes in the prank DoCk> ... well that, and the fact TW was still up.

Next year instead of going through all the trouble just ban everyone for a day and change the ban notice to "Trench Wars has shut down forever" or something.

Comment

Working...
        X