Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestion for basealert bot

Look at this,

i've been thinking why base dies when it has more than enough ppl to start...

so i figured it out that if basealert bot alerts ppl when the last game is over instead of when a new game is starting, chances of base not dying all the time would be lot higher and staff that can start the bot could use that too keep the game flowing.

what do you guys think ?
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

The bot alerts you of both.

Comment

?chat=base

Bot announces it in the chat as well.

Comment

BaseAlert pm's only for the beginning of a match. However, it announces both the start and end of matches on the "base" and "alerts" chats.

Comment

What if there's something like a !playing command for when it's low, so people can message the bot if they're interested in playing, and when a threshold is reached, it PMs them all. Often there are people who want to play but have a seal defeating attitude about base cause they don't think there are enough players. But if they PMed the bot that they wanted to play, it could tell them there are enough people and a game could get started more easily.
          1:Zerzera> aura shut up
          1:Zerzera> you hate my recruits because I am muslim
          jdigs3> jdigs offers u his protection

Comment

what they actually need are several tuxedo wearing businessmen to knock on your door and politely tell you about the basing games.
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Bot proposal changes:

!playing 1,2,3 (puts you in the pool of active players for the current game and ships you can/want to play listed in order of prefernce).

This would allow the bot to check if a base game is even possible. It would also eliminate people selecting afks since !notplaying only lasts for one game and not alot of people do ?away !notplaying for extended base afking. It might also be a good idea to make spider default, so you can't opt out of spidering since otherwise there would be too much !playing 1,2

!notcap : nothing is more anoying then getting cap when you don't want to or simply can't (like when you're terr or or shark).

Additionally, the bot could announce in PM to speccers when teams are uneven and a sub is needed. The reason for PM is becuase it is perfectly legitimate to alt-tab out when a game is started if you didn't get picked and still want to play.
              SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

Working...
              X