?help Kashi is lagcheating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?help Kashi is lagcheating

I got banned today for spamming help. What did I spam help with you ask? Well, we were playing against a player who was jerky and spiking from 50 to 300 ms, so I do what I always do, which is ?help Kashi is lagcheating 3 times (so that I actually get a response, rather than the usual staff ignoring it). Well, of course they sent a Paladen member. How are these assclowns still on staff? Beasty <ER> told me that he saw Kashi die so that he can't be lagcheating. Now obviously, this logic doesn't work. Lagcheaters die just like everyone else, there is a different, more obvious cheat that makes it impossible for you to die, that is also easily spotted by the server. So I went on to using ?help to get a staff member that actually knew what he was doing. In the process I got warned, but didn't get a new staffer, so I did another help call asking for a staff member that knew what lagcheating is and got banned. And the funny thing is nothing happened to Kashi, fucking typical.

We need to not let Paladen members take lagcheating calls. They don't even know what it is, nor how to handle it. Either that or we should start distributing lagcheats to everyone so that we have an even playing field.
    Mr 12 inch wonder

I keep getting told lagcheating is not illegal.

Comment

Lag is a part of the game, if they lag, don't fight them that's it.. stop whining newb.. laff YOU'RE BANNED!! OMG hahahah you suck

Another useless post from you.. really pathetic

oh and.. you suck! laff.. stay banned.. you will learn to stfu.

Thanx
      TW Bot Developer
      TW Web Developer
      Friends> All I saw was arobas+
      Friends> It's like death

Comment

Are you mad that your idea for limiting captains options in ?go base will never be implemented?

Let's try to stay on topic though, is lagcheating illegal or not? And if it is, can we get a definition for it? Is using a third party program illegal?
        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

I get told that "lagcheating isn't illegal because it's next to impossible to tell if they are lagcheating or simply lagging. In most cases it's just lag."

So why Disp get specced in twdd the other day for lagging (I think that's what happened anyway)?

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
            I keep getting told lagcheating is not illegal.
            me 2
            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

if you hit the guy and they eat it, shoot them again. you're most likely gonna get killed while typing complaining about it than some legit kill. we just need better lag constraints and ping ranges.
              DELETED

Comment

Thanks for contributing your completely irrelavent $.02.
                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey
                  Thanks for contributing your completely irrelavent $.02.
                  mattey if we could outlaw laggots this game would be too easy
                  i'm bored

Comment

I'm not complaining about laggots at all. I just want to know that the criterion for speccing someone is better than "ERRR well they died, so they can't be lagging that badly". I've played with 1500 ms and 10% ploss and still died.
                    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

using programs to win this game is just ridiculous and the fact that you got banned is all together obscene..
                      get on youre good foot

Celicity's page

Comment

im sure mods have simple commands like .?ignore
                        get on youre good foot

Celicity's page

Comment

This is a notice to all tw players.

I will be lagcheating until staff is compotent.

See you all in 2014
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

yo, what do you people think of a !lag command for the matchbots, like in ?go duel, or other SS zones. You get like so many per round (to avoid spamming), and if you do

Player A> !lag matthew <ER>
                            *bot lag checks Matthew <ER*
                            *bot detects lag out of bounds*
                            Matthew <ER> is then specced.

They can then enter the game after their lag goes down.
                            DELETED

Comment

Yeah, I really like that idea, sorry for snapping at you earlier Dameon, I was a might crabby.

Here's a thread about the !lag idea, http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=10413
                              Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Working...
                              X