Freaky shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freaky shit

Um, today when Diakka was hosting tinyturretz, my computer froze for 2 minutes and then it unfroze, after it unfroze i got specced by Diakka , but ppl started saying stuff like "wtf send", "lag cheater", "hack", "gtfo", "ROFL SEND", "you're eating all our bullets send" and i asked what i was doing. They said that i was following tats as a spider when he was terr and eating all the bullets wherever he went so my team had no amage done to them. They also said stuff like i was bouncing around the screen and their were like 50 sends on their screen. I also was following his momma, the other terr and eating his shots too. This all happened when i was in spectator mode, does anyone know how this is possible? (also i got a message saying my internet went down, but i still received messages in chat from the players in the arena, freaky shit) :eek:

Repent, bitch

It's a message from God that you're going to fucking die.

Comment

You mistakenly accessed a secret govt site and now the authorities are going to track you down and erase your life..... oh wait a minute that was sandra bullock in that case i dont really know.

Comment

Originally posted by Send
        :eek:
        The only thing that sounds simi-logical is that a staff member was doing it.

Or your neo and found out that your really in a 'matrix' so your now a l33t h@x0rz that understands the system. (some real funky bug, assuming the tale of what happened wasn't twisted before it got to you)

Comment

I saw a similar thing happen to someone in pub... he was just a levi that drifted thru walls and all round base, eating bullets and bombs. And he didn't show up on radar(Or Xradar like, ufo style). Then after a few minutes of that, he left, reconnected saying pretty much what you've said. Computer froze.

Originally posted by Disliked
          Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
          +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

In ?go base the player "404 Not Found" had some awesome lag and would NOT die. When he was attached to the terr, it looked like he was connected by an elastic band and was like floting behind the terrier being pulled by it.
            sdg

Comment

Im sleeping with a night light tonite... O_o
              scary stuff...probably UFOs....
              Merf. <_<

Comment

Originally posted by wax
                I have NO clue.
                TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

I think you took one too many drags from...nevermind
                  1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                  3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                  3:Best> see it coming
                  3:Best> sad

Comment

I saw some guy following someone around in baseelim (not smooth movement, every second or so he would appear next to them. He was eating stuff and even got the guy he was following killed. He eventually left and when he got back, he knew nothing of it.

~Ewan
                    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                    ---A few minutes later---
                    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                    9:Kim> UM
                    9:Kim> i didn't
                    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

They're h4x0r!ng you :eek::eek::eek:

Comment

werd

Comment

While you were alt tabbed what were you doing/running?

Comment

I was running: Kazaa, Morphus, Bit torrent, Visual Game boy advance, gunbound,msn,icq,survival project, forum window, google window, basing crew website window, norton antivirus scanning, solitaire, real player, paint, photoshop, windows media player, listening to a song, microsoft word, and ragnarok (oh and subspace map editor), and continuum.

Comment

HAHAHAHA! That's a ton of programs! The most likely case, your c2s was through the roof, the packets jammed up and when you were specced they were being pushed like a mofo making for something that wasn't there. I can't really explain the "technical" meanings that were going on, but it's basically, they were shooting at something that was there 2 minutes ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X