No announcement yet.

Freaky shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Were you seriously running all those programs, Send? And you wonder why your computer had a heart attack?

Jesus, I hope you were kidding.
    Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
    1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

[QUOTE=zx.
      4, grab a bowl, add all the ingredient and mix untill fully untouchable....
      [/QUOTE]

i agree with this if by "ingredient mix" you mean marijuana, and by "mix" you mean smoke
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I'm not sure if ive posted this somehwere (maybe i meant to post it here but like approximately 500 other posts i was too lazy to click the reply button as to avoid flames et cetera) but im running Opera, ftp, AIM, msn, a small bot gserver for a 3rd world zone, and imy lag on subspace is 90ms, and 0.2 c2s.

I don;t see the problem here. My computer is 400mhz (its actually my work computer, but as the laptop is broken im using it for ss) and i ca handle all these progs and still not lag.

maybe its isp?
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Must have been funny as hell
          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Happened to my squaddie. It looks like the terr or the ship infront of you is pulling a string and you're going with it. You don't turn, you're ship is straight up ^. Overstrand just spectated him and then it was ok. Maybe in your case you had WAY to many programs running.

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
              In ?go base the player "404 Not Found" had some awesome lag and would NOT die. When he was attached to the terr, it looked like he was connected by an elastic band and was like floting behind the terrier being pulled by it.
              Reminds me of the BAttlefield games, when youre in a vehicle, even if your ping is good it occasionally looks like that.

Comment

Yeah when i used to have cable and i'd get huge s2c and c2s that would always happen to me. Everytime i'd leviterr and someone would attach, or id attach to them they looked like they were pulled along on a little invisible string, but it would usually stop after a while.

OOOH another awesome thing about having huge packetloss and being the levi on a lt is that you can be almost invincible . This always used to happen to me. When someone would shoot at us or something and the terr would warp i wouldn't go with him. All of a sudden everything would just flicker away and dissapear, but i could still talk to the people on the chat. So I could just sit there for as long as i wanted and let my energy go back up, then attach whenever i wanted. It was also cool because when i reattached my energy wouldn't go down. Because on my screen id still be the turret with the little aimer i guess. So just as long as the terr warps I would never die!

Oh and LOL theif of time, that levi floating around in base was probably a decoy! :eek:
                I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

Reminds me of my old comp I had before this new one, Acer 450 mhz...and a 19" Olivetti (Nokias' daughter company) monitor from 1992. I could actually "turn up" my lag without even doing anything special. If I was in flagroom, I'd just press F2 a couple of times, so that the big screen comes up. My god, I really started to lag, I even saw it on my own screen how much I jumped and lagged, eating one hell amount of bullets.
                  Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                  You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                  There wont be another election for president.
                  Obama is the Omega President.
                  http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by King Baba
                    Were you seriously running all those programs, Send? And you wonder why your computer had a heart attack?

Jesus, I hope you were kidding.

Lies
                    Kyle G> Did you know theres bowling alleys in Noahs Ark?

Mike Modano_09>I dunno....I dont watch Star Trek.

Comment

Working...
                    X