New Sub-Forum for TWLM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Sub-Forum for TWLM?

Could we possibly get a new sub-forum for TWLM. They'll be plenty of questions (there already is) and once it really takes off people are gonna wanna talk about it.

Just my $0.02

-Rinse
    MSN: cb3itsme@gmail.com
    http://img32.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img32&image=Rinse.jpg

I don't know... it was fine last season... perhaps people could go invade the TWD forums with questions and comments on it, the TWL forum IS full... but I don't see a reason to bring out another sub-forum that will be used for a bit and then be forgotton (Radio Forum, BWC Forum, TWDT Forum)

Comment

TWL forum will be fine for that. Just look for a open thread before making a new one so we don't get a ton of clutter that has to be merged.

Comment

Let's keep Wadi and the gang busy folks! Muhaha

Comment

or make a forum on the site, the people who are interested go there
          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Yah, or just simply make one here (easier) and delete it after it's out of use.

PS. This is one FUCKING ANNOYING song on the radio...."She said "Yeeh!"...repeat for 5 minutes.
            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
            There wont be another election for president.
            Obama is the Omega President.
            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Usher - Yeah
              1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
              1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
              1: cundor> dude
              1: cundor> i already told my parents
              1: Desperate> LOL
              1: Cremation> HAHA
              1: bram> :)
              1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Rinse
                Could we possibly get a new sub-forum for TWLM. They'll be plenty of questions (there already is) and once it really takes off people are gonna wanna talk about it.

Just my $0.02

-Rinse
                Maybe this could help answer some questions

Comment

Yes that does help alot, although I didnt see your post till after I had already posted this topic.
                  MSN: cb3itsme@gmail.com
                  http://img32.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img32&image=Rinse.jpg

Comment

doesn't really matter... its an ez game to play, doesnt really need a forum... its straight forward and simple... and for those who dont understand something about the game, hopefully that post cleared it up.

Comment

Man, thinking about TWLM makes me think of TWDT and all the work I need to do to get the site all jacked into the bot system before the next season rolls around. And that's only if there is a next season. We're starting to have too much shit going on at once in this zone. It's craaazy.

Then again, the zone population is soaring and we're going places I never dreamed possible only a few years ago. Craaazy.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X