We need bot developers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gerry
    a lot of people don't realize how good 2dragons and the rest of the twdev staff is..

they put all this time and effort to write free code for the benefit of all the players in trench wars.

unless you are a programmer or understand what it is they do, you will always take every single event, map, or game for granted.
    I agree somewhat. I am a map maker and I don't take granted for every single event or map or bot. I know it is hard work so just speak for yourself gerry.

Comment

I make maps/tilesets/shipsets. I'm in twdev so i don't know what good it would be if i sent in the bot neways, I did make one and it is very noice but I kinda lost it prolly deleted it. owell.. Programming if very fun if you have a nac for it. I know allot of html and if you think thats programming you have another thing coming. I know Pascal, some c++ and currently learning java. Java is a great programming language so is pascal and c++. But you won't be able to pick it up in a day if you don't know it so don't try...
      Code:
      Class SayHello
          { public static void main(string args[])
             { System.out.println("Hello");
                 }
            }
      The output prints "hello"
      my point java isnt as easy as some people may think. Forgive me if I did that wrong but im very tired and just came up wit somethin.

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
      1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
      1:Freeze> LOL FAR
      ---
      5:waven> freeze
      5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
      5:waven> you state your business with sanji
      5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
      5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
      5:waven> and i will talk to ease
      5:Freeze> LOL
      5:waven> that's how things work around here