No announcement yet.

<ER> application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eh, I specifically hired one or at most two staff members from the squad. The rest were staff before I was dean or were hired by the pusher. Thanks

p.s. I didn't even talk with pusher about jason, i just redirected him towards push.
    Last edited by Pure_Luck; 05-27-2004, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trained_Killer
      i mean i do help people, but it may be at the wrong times (ie no staff members there)
      Yea that wasn't a smart thing to say, if you want to be staff you should be helpful all the time, not just when people are watching. Like if you do get staff, it's not like you're only going to be helping people when I higher ranked staff member is there. And at work, you don't only work when your boss is looking (well, you shouldn't). If you want to be staff and really deserve it, you need to be helpful all the of the time, not just be a hypocrite.
      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
      1:Chao <ER>> at all
      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

damn geordies

Comment

Originally posted by GHB
          Try join Paladen.

A few comments on this post:

1. Paladen may have once been a "get into staff free" squad, as some may want to think of it, but it brought a lot of squad hoppers that were just looking to get staff and leave, so joining Paladen (good luck) is not a way to get onto staff, you'll just be dissapointed when that <ZH> tag never comes.

2. Joining a certain squad (ie Whiterabbits like awesome said) never garuntees you a staff position.

If you really want staff that bad, help TW by making maps, coming up with ideas for new games, ex. that will show staff that you have the right stuff to be on staff.

~Blue
          "Shouldn't you be Running?"

Paladen

TW Beginners Guide

1:KJW> some 23 year old teacher was screwing her 14 year old students here in Florida was arrested yesterday ... she's HOT and I want to be 14 again!

(Robo Ref)>FACK U ALL BITSHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

it appears people are more interested about getting staff then just helping people
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I'm in it to win it! Or something like that. Or maybe not something like that. Or maybe something like that.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
                Yea that wasn't a smart thing to say, if you want to be staff you should be helpful all the time, not just when people are watching. Like if you do get staff, it's not like you're only going to be helping people when I higher ranked staff member is there. And at work, you don't only work when your boss is looking (well, you shouldn't). If you want to be staff and really deserve it, you need to be helpful all the of the time, not just be a hypocrite
                i didn't mean it like that
                Trained_Killer - 160 + hours and still counting
                L3thal - 4 hours and working way up

making map - stuck in space

Comment

You'll just have to wait...

Comment

staff

Want to be in staff?

Make your own zone because not only can you make yourself a mod, but you can also be a sysop.

PS: on a totally unrelated note, Lakers will win today.

Comment

Yeah... umm gerry... He obviously wants to get staff in tw... I think he knows that he can make his own zone... But who the fuck would wanna be the sysop of SSNT newbie zone?

Got something useful to say? Say it.
                      audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
                      DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
                      Azreal> LOloL
                      cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

Why would you WANT to be staff?

Comment

a newbie zone on a (non-local) billing server?
                          I want one! :P

Originally posted by Disliked
                          Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                          +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                            DoCk> and PriitK are sysops and i doubt anyone else will officially be promoted to sysop unless one of those 2 decides to step down... which probably wont happen.
                            haha yea dock> and priitk will play subspace till they are like 80 years old
                            9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Working...
                            X