mmmm maby???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mmmm maby???

had an idea u know when a twd game is starting it sends a squadmesage to the squad to let them know, how about sending him text mesages to there mobile(or for u yanks cell phones)? then ?squadowners will know what games are played and players could come on cause theres a game starting?

mmm dont know if it could be done or would cost too much but meh would be a kool feature could then do lots of things sent to ur phone like twl tables up and comeing events etc
    Cat: You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? 'Hey man. You threw the stick, you go and get it yourself, I'm busy. If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?'

I'm 99.99999999999999999999999999% positive it isn't possible to send text messages to a mobile phone given the current infrastructure of the 0.38 and/or 0.39pr1 clients. I left in the 0.0000000000000000000000000001% just in case. ;]

I'm also 99.99999999999999999999999999% positive that this kind of feature isn't something PriitK is going to be in a hurry to implement. It wouldn't really see widespread use, in my opinion.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

i'd hit it.
      DELETED

Comment

i tihnk bigyin is willing 2 pay for the text messages to
        King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigyin
          had an idea u know when a twd game is starting it sends a squadmesage to the squad to let them know, how about sending him text mesages to there mobile(or for u yanks cell phones)? then ?squadowners will know what games are played and players could come on cause theres a game starting?

mmm dont know if it could be done or would cost too much but meh would be a kool feature could then do lots of things sent to ur phone like twl tables up and comeing events etc
          that's the worst idea I've ever heard
          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by jappeuuuh
            that's the worst idea I've ever heard

ty

i won something

do i get a prize for the worst idea??
            Cat: You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? 'Hey man. You threw the stick, you go and get it yourself, I'm busy. If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?'

Comment

i think its a kool idea, but it would probably cost too much :/
              bzi aka balm.
              Retired for 1 and a half years, now i'm back to own you once again.

Comment

Not a bad idea... But your kind of not so bright to think that tw has that much money when we need some already as it is and twsites aren't selling like we would hope either.
                Can't think of a good signature :down: :mad:

Comment

Originally posted by Claim
                  Not a bad idea... But your kind of not so bright to think that tw has that much money when we need some already as it is and twsites aren't selling like we would hope either.
                  was just an idea i know it might cost a lot but meh just saying would be cool :P

Comment

fantastic idea

also bogusly unrealistic

kudos for imagination
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Would be kinda freaky to receive a msg saying: "Your squadrating has just <blabla>".
                      Let's keep ss and rl separated
                      I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
                        Would be kinda freaky to receive a msg saying: "Your squadrating has just <blabla>".
                        Let's keep ss and rl separated
                        what ur saying SS is not real???
                        lies u going to say santa is not real too??

Comment

Santas real, but the tooth fairy aint, sorry bigy.

Nice idea, but the real world crushes it with its capatilist ways

worlds capatilistic ways> MWHAHAHAHA I CRUSHED UR IDEA
                          King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by sexy wooden spoon
                            Santas real, but the tooth fairy aint, sorry bigy.

Nice idea, but the real world crushes it with its capatilist ways

worlds capatilistic ways> MWHAHAHAHA I CRUSHED UR IDEA
                            tooth fairt is not real so were do the tooths go?? im confused

u saying my mum lied to me all this time

Comment

Toys 'r Us :x

Comment

Working...
                              X