stolen name recovery procedure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stolen name recovery procedure.

Well my TWL name (musashi) got stolen and the email I used for it either died along time ago or I used a fake one so the ?lostpassword thing wont work. I obviously won't be able to play league this weekend (sorry sumpson) or for a week (maybe not this season, I have no idea when roster lock is), but i'd like to get my name back at some point anyways.

I know proving it's really my name will be an issue, so what do I need as evidence? I know many many people who will swear that Musashi does indeed belong to me, plus I have atleast 300 hours of usage on that name from this computer. If any of that would be sufficent, who do I email to request it back?

I think platinnum halo is the guy, but maybe not. Either way I don't know his email adress.

I know the person who stole it, but i'm not going to seek a ban since he doesn't even play tw anyways, oh well.
    SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Originally posted by Benno
    Well my TWL name (musashi) got stolen and the email I used for it either died along time ago or I used a fake one so the ?lostpassword thing wont work. I obviously won't be able to play league this weekend (sorry sumpson) or for a week (maybe not this season, I have no idea when roster lock is), but i'd like to get my name back at some point anyways.

I know proving it's really my name will be an issue, so what do I need as evidence? I know many many people who will swear that Musashi does indeed belong to me, plus I have atleast 300 hours of usage on that name from this computer. If any of that would be sufficent, who do I email to request it back?

I think platinnum halo is the guy, but maybe not. Either way I don't know his email adress.

I know the person who stole it, but i'm not going to seek a ban since he doesn't even play tw anyways, oh well.
    double post $$
    Originally posted by Kolar
    My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
    ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

You'llnevergetitback@forget.it
      I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

well I got it back through copius amounts of blackmail, and I can't edit away the other post...w/e

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
          You'llnevergetitback@forget.it
          Sad but true.
          Regency> not in for dd lol
          Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

I got back Send from Plantinum Halo, he doesn't like being ?message'd or Private messaged in game, only email. I'll give you his email but you need a bunch of people to swear that you're musashi, I needed about five people to prove to Plantinum Halo I was Send. Anyways, if you need help I'll back you up, here's the email: ssadmin@bellsouth.net. Just type ?help Platinum Halo and Robo Ref will answer you with Plats' email.

Comment

"Vitron> Benno is Musashi who is Musashi" If I can help tell me.

Comment

Plat will check the Ips, If your does not match the names then you can't get it back. So most likely you won't get it back..
                reminds me of
                ?find emotion
                ?find rope

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                ---
                5:waven> freeze
                5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                5:Freeze> LOL
                5:waven> that's how things work around here
                --
                1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

ok so apparently I dont have my name back.

The guy who stole it gimped the password so he can't even log in as Musashi, sigh.

Would having a non-static IP still work as proof? The IP range is still the same atleast...

Comment

yeah i feel sorry for u, i lost some names before...if makes you made doesnt it..sigh
                    9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Originally posted by Benno
                      ok so apparently I dont have my name back.

The guy who stole it gimped the password so he can't even log in as Musashi, sigh.

Would having a non-static IP still work as proof? The IP range is still the same atleast...
                      Tell him to try also, Yes I think you may have a chance. Don't give up.. like i did

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                      1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                      1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                      ---
                      5:waven> freeze
                      5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                      5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                      5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                      5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                      5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                      5:Freeze> LOL
                      5:waven> that's how things work around here
                      --
                      1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

I lost 3 names because of a <unknown> hacker...

But, you don't hear me crying, I just make up another one...
                        -> StEvEn <- -> Why bother living, without death? <- -> Isn't saving our country worth dying for? Isn't saving the universe worth dying for? <-

Comment

Benno is definitely musashi.
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

All plat will do is check you ip for whatever name you complain to him with, to the last ip used on the name in question (musashi) If they're the same, you get your name back, if they're not you don't, that simple.
                            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

er, how do names get stolen?is it cos ur pw is erm password?
                              King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

Working...
                              X