Twml

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twml

Couldn't find the right forum for this, and this seemed best.

Tell me what you think of this idea: http://www.freewebs.com/minortwl/index.htm

It's basically about the people that didnt make it to TWL. 12 squads will compete. Me and Puffin The Smoke are the ops for the webpage, and twml coordinators.

TWML is Trench Wars Minor League

Give us your thoughts

People who didn't make TWL have already suggested this.
    But TWD is considered the "Minor League" already, i don't see this happening.

Comment

We've already gotten quite a few squads, and the idea is actually spreading. People are agreeing and we're starting it up. The TWML games will be held in regular TWD arenas. The two squads will challenge eachother for the game and battle it out. It'll all be scheduled, noted, and posted up on the webpage.

Comment

Originally posted by Xog
        We've already gotten quite a few squads, and the idea is actually spreading. People are agreeing and we're starting it up. The TWML games will be held in regular TWD arenas. The two squads will challenge eachother for the game and battle it out. It'll all be scheduled, noted, and posted up on the webpage.

Then why not just save the hassle and fight for #1 spot on TWD ladder?

Comment

good idea, unrealistic... but that wouldn't make staff take notice jk Xog

Comment

Why should they take notice? They were too newbie to make TWL... Only kidding

A lot of current TWD teams formed too late for TWL Qualifications..

Are you suggesting that we go back to the Pro League and Amateur League, like in Chaos League?

Comment

Originally posted by unrealistic
              Then why not just save the hassle and fight for #1 spot on TWD ladder?
              Because then there would be no organization or real competition. Holding this event will give up-to-date information on each squad and each of their battles. All the squads would be clueless on what's going on. Basically, we are creating a tournament for the non-qualified TWL squads.

Comment

I agree with awesome, TWD is a minor league. Squads can choose whether to take it seriously or not. Lately I've been on a few squads, alaised, just to DD here and there. They lack the leadership and stability for anything even resembling TWL.

Great Idea, but it would be a disaster.
                7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

It'll be a great idea, and a non-disaster. With it being organized the way it is, and devoted squads, it'll be a success

Comment

An underground thing would be cool.
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Xog, you are asking to much of a non-twl squad. They won't care if they show up or not to the games, because its just like TWD, and the winner doesnt really get any notification. ex: Yeh! we won TWML!! , yah, so what? what does that mean? you are the best of the worst? GJ!!!
                      ex: Woo, we won TWL!! <- thats more like it. Awesome is right, or whoever said it, it will be a disaster, but good thought
                      the price is right, bitch.

Comment

TWD would work, except some squads prefer to just pick on newbies, and will never accept some of the better squads. They get high rating, but it doesnt accurately reflect how good they are. In a league you can't just pick on the worst squads to do well. Like unrealistic said, a lot of squads formed too late for qualification that would have made TWL. It would give us something to do for this season.
                        I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                        I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

The TWD competition is better because the winner gets an invite to TWL in the event that a TWL squad drops out (as Hinder and a lot of last years squads did).

You don't need organization... i assume all of the squads that aren't in TWL currently are fighting for #1 in TWD anyways.

Comment

You're dealing with the squads that are at the bottom of the shit pile. These squads are either too bad to be in TWL, or maybe they don't take the game serious enough. Either way, you're dealing with a lot of squads that don't give a shit about organized leagues like this, especially if they're not even official. You think you're going to get 12 full squads to compete in this and take it seriously?

I guess it's kinda cool, but you're going to have a pretty hard time setting this up and getting it running right, especially without any kind of staff powers or support.

Good luck...
                            sdg

Comment

Cmon u can do better then that

Doesnt make any sense man .. why not just ask to be part of twdd .. cuase its pretty much the exact same thing .. your suggesting 2 squads ask to duel it out and they battle lala .. isnt that not ALREADY what twdd is ? so in actuallity your only trying to rename the same game .. under your command .. OK you gotta good web page but maby dedicate it to something more orgional i know u can do better then that....

Comment

Working...
                              X