No announcement yet.

Twml

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think all TWD needs is a short play-off. Just 4 best teams out of every division, adds up to 9 games total. Wouldn't need any webpage or anything, just a thread in the TWD forum and a CG on the TW.org news to keep the winners happy.
    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
    5: Da1andonly> =((
    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

hah. sounds interesting good luck with it. (but most likely this will probably just go away with everything else Xog related like radio, lasertag, the self-governing squad, etc etc)
      TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
      TelCat> hoes get paid :(
      TelCat> i dont

Comment

Roster is full for TWML-D. We will begin making schedules !
        Last edited by Xog; 06-16-2004, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19
          Is it just me or is the text on the webpage really scrambled? Come on, you don't have to make the webpage accessible to guys with a 320x240 res. Make the frame bigger.
          true it is... my guess is they just spaced out a table

what you wanna do to fix this without doing a lot of work is just to put the <PRE></PRE> tag around the list of squads

EDIT: Also, maybe it's just me, but that cursor thing seems kinda amateurish. It's sorta annoying, although nice that you know how to add it... just kinda not user-friendly.
          Last edited by Awesome; 06-16-2004, 12:12 PM.

Comment

I think it sounds kind of funny , plus. It will work almost as a usual TWL game. You challenge the squad in a twd arena. You play the first round. Then you all spec the 2nd round, when the time is over the game will be declared void and the TWD would never have happened. Would work good.

Comment

My brother is on defiancy, rig it in his favor please
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Schedules for TWML-D is complete.
                http://www.freewebs.com/minortwl/twmld.htm

Comment

Aren't the TWD bots down during Saturday?

Comment

..........BLAAAAAH OMGOMGOM GOMG IM SO GONNA SHOOT MYSELF

uhm.. mr. staff bot coordinator guy dude mr thingy, plz leave one twd bot up ^_^

Edit: mr. staff bot coordinator guy dude mr thingy please msg me in game
                    Last edited by Xog; 06-16-2004, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Xog, talk to an ER. I'm sure they can spawn a MatchBot (not a twd matchbot but a ?go base/wbduel/javduel bot). Juice and Paladen had a jav/wb/base thing in ?go #mythrandir and twlj/twld
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Yea, I left dock and cpt.guano! a ?message about the current situation.. read the news on the webpage :P

Comment

Sorry to bitch a bit more about the site, but could you make the ladder a .jpg or something? You can add the names in a more graphical, and readable way like that.
                          6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                          3 league vet

Comment

I'm fairly sure that all the matchbots are supposed to be used for TWL on the weekends and all TWBots are down. So yes, PaulOakenfold, you're right.

Comment

I remember one TWL weekend that all the TWD Bots stayed up

Comment

NOTICE: Giving full responsibility to Escales Dante for the Basing part of this tournament. Have you any questions/ideas for him, please tell him and not me. Thank you!

PS: I finished the TWML-J part. I will be making schedules next week for it. The reason for this is because I have tests now uhm.. yea. Matter of fact I have one in about 2 hours. Have fun! l8r

Comment

Working...
                                X