Twss Scouting Squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm

I have to disapoint you. You are not first one who tryes to create decent (basing) squad from mostly pubbers. Quirion was here sooner...
    Btw. if someone wants to join leave me or pressure drop a ?message
    Plutarch: "To find a fault is easy; to do better may be difficult."

Comment

No doubt, That will be a total success. Speaking from experiance.. I've started squads like that but not like your doing. I take them when they are absolutly new and turn them into gods. If you need any help just ask I will do webdesign banners .. Advertisement.. give u my squad members Sparton, TheStormz.. And I could also could get a better squad for ya.. You name it and i'll do my best bro. <3 paladen

Me n blue can work together on ur website if ya want.. We get together really well.. www.geocities.com/poseign

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
      1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
      1:Freeze> LOL FAR
      ---
      5:waven> freeze
      5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
      5:waven> you state your business with sanji
      5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
      5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
      5:waven> and i will talk to ease
      5:Freeze> LOL
      5:waven> that's how things work around here
      --
      1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

For those who were wondering who has done it before, the first installment of Azimuth is a perfect example. Good luck with it ToK.
        Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
        i just wish it was longer
        Originally posted by Cops
        it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Azimuth/Quirion/Some squad Xog started but ended up dissolving
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Aerin tried to do it too after last season, lasted all of 2-3 weeks.
            Raspi started one briefly i think, few months ago... it ended before the end of the week.

Isn't this also the idea of Rejected Basers and perhaps BasingCrew?

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
              Aerin tried to do it too after last season, lasted all of 2-3 weeks.
              Raspi started one briefly i think, few months ago... it ended before the end of the week.

It was Boosh.

Comment

When Paul, WPE, Fuzzy, Heavensent and some others began the first RB, the general idea was to train people to base and get noticed. As time evolved though and we reformed last July, we decided to become competitive. So its really yes and no to answer your question.
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

omg where do i signup, DG is so newbish
                  1:Sensitive> i hit a family of ducks the other day on the high way

Comment

Isn't this also the idea of Rejected Basers
                    Yes, this was my original intent. I got attached to some players and wished they had never left, though I knew they would some day, and I ended up starting a new RB. The new RB was there to train, but it was there to keep its players as well. Some stayed, some left, but it ended up turning into something too competetive. I yelled at my trainees, because I'm an overachiever, by the end of it, and it turned into what it is today, a plain old TWL basing squad. I failed the idea of the squad, but I'm glad the members of RB that I had originally are as good as they are today, and of course former members. Perhaps someday I'll create another squad like RB's original intent... we'll see.

But this isn't about me now is it? Tok is putting together a very simple idea, that can go in the wrong direction very fast. Just stick with it Tok, declare yourself as supreme leader and don't you dare let anyone try to share that power with you. You're there to train, and give these guys some fun. To make sure this doesn't turn into a regular squad, I suggest a maximum period in which they can stay, this way you don't have anyone sticking around. Believe me, once you get guys that say they're gonna be around for good, your ideals for the squad will head in a totaly different direction, whether you want them to or not. The only problem I see with this squad is assistants. I take it you'll want these guys to be able to DD and JD whilst waiting to get on a good squad, but who will you assign as assistants if people are coming and going?

I know that the roster lock is the 6th week, but I deffinetly hope larger a skilled squads will look out for members on this team, you'd be very suprised the amount of talent some new people have, and how fast they can progress, I've seen it so many times.

Comment

I heard Paladen is finally letting some pallies dudes in.

Comment

Everybody forgets Spores

I my opinion Spores did it's job quite well, even though we ended up dissolving (partly for the same reasons as the first RB did). When you look at where the old Spores players have gone, you get quite a nice list of TWL squads.

And yes, Spores is back. Many of the old Spores are planning to join after TWL ends. We'll be having quite a good basing lineup then. So look forward to us kicking your arses in TWLB next year. The "Current" Spores is nearly wb-only though.
                        6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                        3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19
                          Everybody forgets Spores

I my opinion Spores did it's job quite well, even though we ended up dissolving (partly for the same reasons as the first RB did). When you look at where the old Spores players have gone, you get quite a nice list of TWL squads.

And yes, Spores is back. Many of the old Spores are planning to join after TWL ends. We'll be having quite a good basing lineup then. So look forward to us kicking your arses in TWLB next year. The "Current" Spores is nearly wb-only though.
                          Many?? Name two honey
                          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                          5: Da1andonly> =((
                          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19
                            Everybody forgets Spores

WORD!

ok.. these are people from Spores back then I remember:

Phrenitis - GrapeVine
                            DOTSY - Incuria
                            Jeansi - Incuria
                            Herik - Incuria
                            Endangered - Sk8
                            Darkchristy - Anti-Scrub
                            Golden_Aim - Rapid
                            GammaHydroxy - Sk8

hmmm i forgot the other members :/ But the players I've listed are all in TWL. Phrenitis did a good job eh
                            Last edited by GHB; 06-16-2004, 07:49 AM.
                            YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
                            Click here to receive your price!

Comment

PaulOakenfold came up with some excellent answers and idea's.. who will the assistants be... as far as i know .. im not sure as of yet but i assigned a TWD captain .. Oan Izan .. a good TW Chum of mine who will take care of the Twd side of it. he can assign the guys that he feels who make good assistants and when they leave assign the next assistant and so on .. they may not last long but i believe il only allow for 1 twd cap. , i dont think Oen Izan will leave hes got nothing better to do from what i know .. but if he eventually does .. ill find someone else to take his place :|, most everything on this squad is pretty much temp. i mean sept me and i cant become the cap of twdd cuase of my pos. of being on twdd with paladen ( a squad my name as tok with never leave ) .. I dont really know what id do if the members of this squad .. suddenly started winning every single twdd .. haha what a laugh that would be .. haha .. but as i know it if that happened.. it would definetally UP their odds for getting on High ranked squads.. I love most all of the tw players its like a BIG family, ive played the game for 7 years so im used too everyones attitudes and what to expect and why .. ive gone through most of them myself .. Tw Is fun and this is just another lil Umph' hey you never know maby more twss squads will come out. i have a good time with the players and seeing them make it too good squads is an enlighting thing.. it makes there whole day .. this small game .. when they get invited to some good squad.. like Shriek or pallies .. or Syndicate to name a few .. hopefully these guys will be looking .. anyways thats that for now ..

Signed Chris..
                              ToK
                              Reflex

Comment

Working...
                              X