?Help calls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?Help calls

In my experiemnce, everytime i do a help call it goes unanswered.

If i do get a responce, its after i have done a help call, on avergae one every 5 minutes, so not to spam. I know staff are not payed etc but is it apprant no1 is answering, or are people saying "on it" and dont bother?

As i said its only in my experience, but it is very frustrating.

Here is a few examples of my recent help calls: ( i leave 5-10 mins between each call)

1) i wish to change my name, forr dd purposes with the new system do i have to tell any1/change anything. On the third time of asking waever and pure answered - aprox 25 mins after i 1st asked.

2) Cyclor <er> adverted and hosted zombies, locked arena and has now left..... .?find cyclor <er> -->javs

1stly no responce
    2nd tsm i think used robo help so I got an auto responce for this as i used the words hosted.. no ers availbale at this time.
    3rd After about another 5 mins swim came and unlocked the arena and cyclor did a zoner for hosting javs.

3) why cant i use a randome privat arena.. everytime i tried i was redirected to a pub. Asked 2 times, no reply at all.

i am just posting cos it frustrates me, no other reason.

sws

edit: tlking 2 cool koen, he was ever so helpful, so extra brownie points to him
    Last edited by sexy wooden spoon; 06-19-2004, 04:36 PM.
    King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

i very rarely get an answer first time too.. tho when i ask a sencdon time i make it realy long so they see it and type someting aloong the lins of ' so this is a subject that comes up a lot so you dont answer? or is it just none of u can pm me back' usually this works
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

sexy, u are now long enough in the game to know that these threads don't work, they have really really much help calls, because i it really busy at this time, so sometimes ppl don't always get a call back
      Code:
      1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
      1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
      1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
      1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
      1:lnx> kk
      1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

they get many help calls & it is hard to reply them all, so just find one & ask.

best way to do it.

most staff ppl on this chats: ?chat=twd or ?chat=alerts

Due - Rag
        Last edited by Due; 06-19-2004, 05:42 PM.
        Originally posted by Kolar
        My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
        ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Our ZH's are dedicated like whoa. The only time you'll see ?help calls go unanswered is during the off-peak hours, i.e. 12am - 6am EST. Other than that, those boys are on the ball.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

The other time you have a hard time getting help calls answered is during TWL, like today. Most ERs/Mods are either hosting or playing, and ZHs are getting swamped with calls, or playing TWLs. The single toughest time to get help calls answered is during peak hours, simply because of call volume, and that ZHs are usually involved in twd/twl matches or playing themselves. A rather ironic truth really.

Comment

If you make a ?help call and it goes unanswered, just do it again.

If they didn't notice it the first time, obviously they aren't gonna do anything to you for using it a second time such as ban you for spamming ?help ... they'll probably just notice you, apologize for missing it the first time, and answer your question.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                If you make a ?help call and it goes unanswered, just do it again.

If they didn't notice it the first time, obviously they aren't gonna do anything to you for using it a second time such as ban you for spamming ?help ... they'll probably just notice you, apologize for missing it the first time, and answer your question.
                or get a *warn for spamming ?help
                My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit

Comment

yeh , as i said when i managed 2 get hold of one, thye were able 2 answer my question, gj cool koen
                  King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok.
                    or get a *warn for spamming ?help
                    if they dont notice it the first time you do it, the second time to you will seem like the first time to them... so it isn't considered spam if they only see it once. :up:

Comment

true

:up:
                      My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit

Comment

hahah yeah, but still u can get banned for it

lol that is so true
                        Code:
                        1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
                        1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
                        1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
                        1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
                        1:lnx> kk
                        1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

Usually if u re-word your help call, it isn't considered spam
                          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                          Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
                          X