Elim Greens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elim Greens

Alright, its about time you fags take out Full Charge greens since you threaten to ban anyone that overuses them. I run to greens and hope to get a FC, and it is bullshit that you would think I cheat. I've been playing elim for ages and know how to play it. It isn't my fault if I know how to get a shitload of greens in a short time, and a good percentage of them are Full Charge greens. But to accuse me of using some 3-rd party program that I have no knowledge even exists is fucking low, considering how fucking long I've been playing this game. Staff needs to get over itself.

Keep FC greens in Elim, I need them to win.

note: the above statement is 100% devoid of all sarcasm, I swear I use FC greens alot, lolz.
    DELETED

Comment

Well daemon, you better not. You'll get banned since they say I was getting FCs when there were no greens there... WTF is staff doing? Everyone knows there is something called Invisible Greens... this is fucking retarded. How am I supposed to know what is invisible and isn't to other people. So they put me in spec because I get some FCs.

Comment

invisagreens piss me off, but ..... its not some bannable thing, not that I've heard of in staff. I guess I wasn't on.
        DELETED

Comment

Staff are so stupid, They accuse you of cheating- If you shoot, hurry and grab a FC green and shoot again thats cheating!?
          Hehe I like FC greens because when I'm low on energy, I start to run grabbing greens so I can defend myself.
          AKA Shaun
          ----------------------

Comment

I'm with you on that one MK.
            Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

FC's are nice, you can always run toward greens and kill your opponent easily.

Invisible greens pisses off, but what can u do when you lag and don't see that green..
              megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
              L K> taught u what?
              megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
              9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
              9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Yes remove them please. Also from TWDD, TWJD and TWLJ if they aren't already.
                1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
                1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
                1: cundor> dude
                1: cundor> i already told my parents
                1: Desperate> LOL
                1: Cremation> HAHA
                1: bram> :)
                1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

I don't think they should be removed, but I sure as hell know that this isn't a bannable offense. What the hell was the staffer thinking?
                  ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                  Failure teaches success.
                  . â–²
                  ▲ ▲

Comment

I'm just pissed that staff accussed me of using some program to modify something (im assuming the greens I got that they didn't see). How can I enjoy elim with the threat of being banned, even if I play by the rules. A game should not be like that because it is no longer a game.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalKid
                      I'm just pissed that staff accussed me of using some program to modify something (im assuming the greens I got that they didn't see). How can I enjoy elim with the threat of being banned, even if I play by the rules. A game should not be like that because it is no longer a game.
                      then what is it?

Comment

Well Kim, apparently 4 staffers were watching me during an elim and said there was no way I could get that many FCs. They also acted like they never heard of inivisi greens in their entire lives. I always go for greens and often will wait next to a green, fire, get the green, hope it is a FC, then fire again if it is. I just got quite lucky with the FCs, so they threaten to ban me with it. I exploit greens well in elim, so they think I am cheating... Even though lag cheating is running rampant throughout the entire damn zone, they need to spend their time putting elim ppl in spec because they are getting too many FCs... Fucking rediculous...

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                          then what is it?
                          It can't be a game because it will no longer be fun since you have to worry about being banned around the damn corner. It will be more like work than anything.

Comment

Well I like them FC's, but banning for it is ridiculous. But staff is quite weird anyways sometimes with lagcheating. I once got accussed from lagcheating because my lag was suddenly different. I mean lol... its just if a staffmember likes you or not with the lagcheating thing.

and some greens on one person's screen are not allways visible on other people's screens and vice versa, thats a well known bug in continuum, best way to check that is watching bounty...
                            .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                            .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
                            zzz

Comment

Yeah, checking bounty would have cleared my name... Unless of course, they wanted to be further dicks about... which they were... in saying I should not use 3rd party programs to modify greens? Such a thing exists? News to me. Kinda sucks when you are 28-8 and about to beat someone who was 8-2 (aka hiding) and then get specced because staffers dont know wtf is going on.

Comment

Working...
                              X