• Show
Clear All

!

predy wedy> <3
    End>No go away
    predy wedy>unfd?
    End>shooo

Abuse!

Anzu collects basers im his prize he polishes me everyday id never be axed.
    Makelele> whos camping
    Sumpson> mitch
    KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
    Lemar> mitch
    Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
      Conversation at the pub last friday night:

Me> So harv youse left sh.. sh... shtaff then?
      Stu> Yeah I anded in my yofficial regisnation about two months sago
      Me> NO SHIT?!!! To who?
      Stu> Umm... no one
      Originally posted by Toasty
      Tigerex is a mod/???
      Tigerex = stu
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Zeus!!=Legend
        Makelele> whos camping
        Sumpson> mitch
        KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
        Lemar> mitch
        Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

Staff shouldnt be promoted bc th ey can build a bot or program a bot/do a website. I mean so they climb the ladder 2 times as fast as all other staffers bc they got that lil things about them. Well u know what comes with building bots as a smod/mod? the ability to bann ppl and warn ppl. There is tremendous power that comes with that and i think they should have to go through the ladder like everyoen else and learn all the rules. Thats bs. A person should be able to stay <ZH> and still help develop shit for the zone. Someone who is on <ER> forever should never be passed up by someone else just bc they can helpc reate a bot. Those ppl should have to take the standard line, much like urself pred. What im saying is, some staffers do deserve to be a mod+ and be promoted fast, and this and be where they are at. Much like u pred but it took quite amount of time fo ru to get mod too. Like angell said, Bam has been <ER> forever, and buja was staff forever, why didnt WPE get mod b4 any of them? I mean ya WPE desrve it, nothing against her, but thats stupid that she skips ahead of all of them guys. There are things like this that have to be sorted out, and should be sorted out. These are the reasons we aernt the best staff in subspace.
          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

lol i love it when they axe the good ones and recruit tards like louis <zh> lolol
            :down:
            Imagination knows no limit

Comment

I'm not knocking Logic here, but wasn't he like banned for racism and one of the "cool kids who think being racist is all cool and stuff*". I'm probably getting too old and don't know that if its cool or something, I guess.

* - those ppl who say the N word to other ppl in elim for winning or something
              DELETED

Comment

Working...
              X