CrimsonX <ER>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrimsonX <ER>

what happened to crimsonX ??? only swim hosts hockey and he's a <ER> now and i doubt he will host hockey as much as he did before
    9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

he retired from staff acouple months ago.
    Originally posted by Kolar
    My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
    ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

yeah, I never saw him
      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

I think he retired fully, hardly ever see him on.
        the price is right, bitch.

Comment

no he comes on CrimsonX sometimes
          9:Everett> well with pascone in -f-, our squad standards just experienced a decrease of 150%

Comment

Originally posted by Toasty
            no he comes on CrimsonX sometimes
            never saw him tho
            help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

Comment

I only saw him host something once, and thats coming from jerome "1k usage in 3 months" scuggs himself.

I remember everyone being mad that he got staff though and then he dissapeared
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs
                I only saw him host something once, and thats coming from jerome "1k usage in 3 months" scuggs himself.

I remember everyone being mad that he got staff though and then he dissapeared
                yeah, I was looking on staff page on the site and I saw crimsonX <ER> and I was like WTF who the fuck is that

Comment

You guys are talking like Crim was a newb or something like some of these other ZHs. Crim's in no way a newbie but he didn't really host very much. The guy above me says he's never heard of Crim but that doesn't mean shit - I haven't heard of you. [Sarcasm]And everyone knows that I'm an elite veteran.[/Sarcasm]

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
                    You guys are talking like Crim was a newb or something like some of these other ZHs. Crim's in no way a newbie but he didn't really host very much. The guy above me says he's never heard of Crim but that doesn't mean shit - I haven't heard of you. [Sarcasm]And everyone knows that I'm an elite veteran.[/Sarcasm]

:up: crimmy is cool, hosted not alot but he is a great guy. i have seen him today in tw 4 first time is months.
                    My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit

Comment

Yeah and wtf happened to Nyo <ER>/Dandy

Staffers just randomly disappearing, maybe P_L is like some kind of cannibal.

Comment

Originally posted by Torn Wing

Staffers just randomly disappearing, maybe P_L is like some kind of cannibal.

lololol!!!
                        My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit

Comment

Originally posted by Torn Wing
                          Perhaps the Annux abuse got too much?
                          Originally posted by Facetious
                          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Its the curse of hire-a-lot-of-basers-then-eat-them.
                            Run Wabbit Run Wabbit Run Run Run Here Come FFLeader With His Gun Gun Gun ewww .?go rabbit -Redlights <ER>

Comment

Nyo said fuck this game, Crimson said fuck this game. There goes their staff position as well, easy enough? Crimson and Nyo were cool cats, but they didn't really do a whole lot, especially as ZHs. W/e, I answered your question, the end.

Comment

Working...
                              X