I got an idea for a weekend event in TWTOWN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw someone hosting frankestein or something like that

there are 2 zombies (spiders) and the rest are warbirds... the warbirds get 1.5 or 3 minutes to run and the spiders get prized engine shutdowns, then when their "hide" time is out the warbirds get prized engine shutdown and that repeats itself every #minutes. it was pretty fun
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by jappeuuuh
      I saw someone hosting frankestein or something like that

there are 2 zombies (spiders) and the rest are warbirds... the warbirds get 1.5 or 3 minutes to run and the spiders get prized engine shutdowns, then when their "hide" time is out the warbirds get prized engine shutdown and that repeats itself every #minutes. it was pretty fun
      WTF does that have to do with my idea?
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
        WTF does that have to do with my idea?
        NOTHING, I was just telling another Idea
        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Originally posted by jappeuuuh
          NOTHING, I was just telling another Idea
          Yea, back off Pastaboy.

This is just like your othre idea, the one about Survivor where youget eliminated if you play and Subspace hosted events, sounds good on paper, but complicated to host. How could the ER monitor 0 turfs? There's always someone who is gonna go outside of his/her turf.

Comment

Why would people have turf just assign 3 houses thats their turf where they respawn at. No real gangster is going to stay on their turf all the time thats freaking retarded he can be doing that in a caged cell.

Comment

That's difficult, just get <ER> to host it a lot. no need more extra features
              TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
              TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
              Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
              1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
              4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
              1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Working...
              X