Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have a great event idea, but you need a bot to get if off the ground?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a great event idea, but you need a bot to get if off the ground?

Here's the deal. I'm in a bot coding mood. I really want to start writing some bots, people! If you have a great event idea that you've been tossing around, but you don't think it'll work without a bot, let me know! I don't do graphics too much, so I probably won't be able to help you with the map, shipset or any lvz, but I'll happily code a bot for you.

If you're interested in taking me up on my offer, please send an e-mail to j@sscentral.com. Include the event name, a brief description of the event, and a detailed description of what you would need the bot to do. If I think I can help you out, I'll get in touch with you and we can discuss things further.

Cheers!
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

can't figure something out now, not really a map maker, but If I need a bot for some event you'll be the first one to know
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

whats a mood ? :P
      I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

He means he is in a current state of mind that means he wants to code some bots. I don't think it was a typo on mod like you think otherwise it would have read as "I am in a bot coding mod" which, in the wrong context is a bit sick.

Do they not have the word mood in Scotland?
        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
        ---A few minutes later---
        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
        9:Kim> UM
        9:Kim> i didn't
        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

I think he is dutch, i'm not sure but he is on the benelux chat, but he lives in Scotland so I guess he isn't dutch, but yeah, Ewan is right about the mood thing
          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

arwen is a 40 year old pixie from the planet googa. I think the pixie lady in the 1st instance probaly confused mood with mod.
            King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

I have one in my head for a couple of years already, Finally someone that can make it practical.

Comment

:JasonBot:!sex
                Jasonbot> Damn boy you turn me on! %12
                5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                5: Da1andonly> =((
                5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

arwen is actually a 14 (ish) year old girl in Scotland
                  USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim

Comment

Also the thing someone said a while ago:
                    Basing game, 8vs8, where the bot only checks taht everyone is on the right freq and that the team has a max of 1 terrier and 2 sharks. You can change ships just by doing esc+ship# etc.
                    Just like pub but with 16 players, 2 terrs and 4 sharks. It might be very much fun.
                    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                    5: Da1andonly> =((
                    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Basing with 5 javs isn't fun

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi
                        Basing game, 8vs8, where the bot only checks taht everyone is on the right freq and that the team has a max of 1 terrier and 2 sharks. You can change ships just by doing esc+ship# etc.
                        Just like pub but with 16 players, 2 terrs and 4 sharks. It might be very much fun.
                        That's arro's baby, and I'm going to let him nurse it. =p
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Need a ctf bot writtin in TW core, ask d1st0rt since hes on the same project but couldent figure it out for 2 months (unknown errors) O_o

Its for the NST arena, find me on chat for more information.
                          Also check the screen shot caption for details
                          http://www.freewebs.com/ice-demon/screenshotspage1.htm
                          Last edited by Ayano; 07-06-2004, 06:11 PM.
                          Celibrate
                          XXX is overrated.

Comment

WBDuel bots that turn themselves on automatically, please.

(Just using your thread to vent some personal spleen, J. Nothing to see here.)
                            Originally posted by Ward
                            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi
                              You should still steal this from Arrogance and take all the credit Jason now run with it!

Comment

Working...
                              X