Unjust Warnings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unjust Warnings

Awesome> ?cheater nestori, pure newbie (and British but he'll stop when he see's this i assume)
    (RoboHelp)>WARNING: We appreciate your input. However, your excessive abuse of the ?cheater or ?help command will not be tolerated further!

You know what, seriously... watch the teamers... dont warn me for making a legit call and be lazy and not do anything about it.

The other night, was like 4:30 AM EST, i'm playing a baseelim and i report Parasect <ER> and Pakastin for teaming me, which they were doing... and no one would take the call, instead they decided to send a "dont abuse ?help" message sent from Parasect <ER>, no one else on staff does anything, so i used ?cheater again a couple minutes later after more teaming and i get banned. About 20 hours later, Overstrand came online and unbanned me because i had never been banned before and it seemed like i was banned without enough reason or something.... about 4 hours before the ban was actually going to be over anyways.

I'm sick of this shit, British was saying how he was only there to piss people off, and said it more than once while laughing at people who were getting pissed off. And then i get a warning when i make a legitimate ?cheater call about him teaming.

Say what you want about me (and i'm sure many staffers will) but the fact is, if you see a ?cheater call which has a staff members name among the cheaters... please actually do something, dont tell them to write a complaint to complaints@trenchwars.org. Sometimes you just want to be able to get through the game without being teammed by a staffer.

All you need to do, is come in and watch the staffer in question. He'll stop teaming because he'll know you're watching for it. I'm not saying throw them in spec right away. I'm saying watch to make sure they stop it, because i know you try to deny it, but some staffers who like to annoy people will do it frequently.

Now, as im sure many of you will compliment staff, because its the trend on this forum lately, try not to forget the actual complaint at hand.
    Last edited by Awesome; 07-09-2004, 04:49 AM.

The sad thing is that staffers are "afraid" of getting into trouble with other staffers. I was never like that. If a staffer is fucking around, warn him. Or talk to the upper staff. If this is true (wouldn't doubt it), then british and parasect should've been warned. (I would've done that :/)
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

correct da1andonly

but awesome you can beat them 2 vs 1.

Comment

well i was 16-5 at the time i got disconnected/banned and parasect was 2-8 ... but that isn't the point

Comment

unjust warnings? i went into Eg and got a warning for puting anit-warp on :/ now i think thats unjust, y give u it if ur not alowed it?
          I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

They don't allow Anti Warp to be used inside the respawn in EG.

Comment

This is not the first time Parasect screws up once he specced 3 pirates for teaming when we didnt and without a warning also. Just cause you are in a same squad with other ppl dont make you team up with them.
              1:Omnigod> when i look at that pic its more like SADMAN

Comment

yeah i remember when there were staffers in there publically calling us teamers because the last 5 survivors were all pirates and we had made a point of not teaming and for most of us, most of our deaths were from other pirates... fireballz was the one saying "If you actually watched, they weren't teaming"

the problem is they don't actually do the job, which involves watching for teamers. they just make their decision without checking out the situation.

Comment

its the easier, faster, more relaxing way. They take the easy way out
                  the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Interesting indeed, and I apologize for this incident. We try to coach our staff members to be as fair and objective as possible. Obviously in a volunteer position such as this, sometimes you are going to have instances. If indeed these events took place, the actions and conduct were unacceptable and not what I expect from my staffers when it comes to dealing with cheater situations properly and with the general public.

I will be speaking with British, Parasect, and Overstrand about this situation and I will do my best to assure we don't have repeats of these instances. Awesome, I would also like to speak to you in game about this incident so I may have the complete story from all sides.

Thanks,

-PUSH
                    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

thanks push, i'll get in contact with you ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                        Interesting indeed, and I apologize for this incident. We try to coach our staff members to be as fair and objective as possible. Obviously in a volunteer position such as this, sometimes you are going to have instances. If indeed these events took place, the actions and conduct were unacceptable and not what I expect from my staffers when it comes to dealing with cheater situations properly and with the general public.

I will be speaking with British, Parasect, and Overstrand about this situation and I will do my best to assure we don't have repeats of these instances. Awesome, I would also like to speak to you in game about this incident so I may have the complete story from all sides.

Thanks,

-PUSH
                        Nice to see some action is finally being taken about this constant abusing shit.
                        7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                        7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                        7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                        7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                        1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

There's too many staffers who don't play nice, re-hire Dameon Angell and Awesome (the brand NEW Awesome with the good attitude), and whack Troll King on board too.

Comment

Awesome and I would pwn. <3 Awesome ^_^
                            DELETED

Comment

belim sucks

everyone truce/team over you, even those who complain.

if u call ?cheater staff comes dont talk anything, and sometimes pms you saying that he can see nothing wrong, so what the point in using ?cheater for that ?

being teamed on belim can be fun, yesterday there were 5 ppl left, 3 of them teaming over me, i had a great time.

team/truce me more often guys.

thanks
                              8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                              8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                              8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                              8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                              8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                              8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Working...
                              X