• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heheh
    A drunken mans words are a sober mans thoughts

LIGHT4CHAMPS

Comment

Awe, u should probably just stop posting on this topic bc all that will come from it is more shit towards u and other ppl who dont deserve it. Push told u he'd talk to u and take care of it, i suggest thats what u do I only konw this bc of past experiences on threads w/ me as a main topic, or me starting it.
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Yeah but Cig, you and I are two very different people.

I am only stating the truth and asking for staff to atleast check out the ?cheater calls. If people like that Nicle want to try to spread lies about me, i will set the record straight, and i believe i did that already without attacking him.

Yes I will speak to THE PUSHER when he gets some spare time, he has already PM'd me to let me know he hasn't forgotten, but he is really busy with his job and can't get online much.

Comment

Yeah go after Toked, thanks to that newbie Egyptian is a real squad again with some pubbers.
          .: ExquisiteHosting.com
          .: Website, Reseller & A. Hosting

Roxy :
          zzz

Comment

Originally posted by Nasir
            Yeah go after Toked, thanks to that newbie Egyptian is a real squad again with some pubbers.
            lol
            RaCka> how can i get you here
            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
              If some staffer is fucking with you, come talk to me. I think just about everyone knows that I have no reservations about getting in someone's face and telling 'em what's what. I'll stick up for the little guy any day. And yeah, I know of a bunch of staffers who get away with far too much shit. It pisses me off because their bad reps get transferred to the honest people. I may not always be a nice guy, but I'm honest and I'd like to see a few of the big time abusers get what's coming to them.
              Ditto
              1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
              3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
              3:Best> see it coming
              3:Best> sad

Comment

Jason and Reaver, that's a nice offer but with all due respect, you two are <ER> and <ZH> respectively... i don't want to be the cause of having a bunch of lower ranked staff members all going at each other. I'll bring my complaints to Push or Pure_Luck via complaints@trenchwars.org if it is extremely necessary... and in the rare case, post here when i think all staffers should see the abuse so that they stop doing it =/

There are some good staffers, and they dont carry a bed rep with them simply because of the RZA's and Parasect's that join them on staff

Comment

I remember when PcMission would warn me for fun and shit, but that was before everything was logged so it was cool.
                  TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                  TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                  TelCat> i dont

Comment

Ya i remember that time too buja use to warn me just for fun and so did many other mods/<ER>'s. but now u cant do that bc it gets logged then u get banned for some mistake :X
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                      Jason and Reaver, that's a nice offer but with all due respect, you two are <ER> and <ZH> respectively... i don't want to be the cause of having a bunch of lower ranked staff members all going at each other. I'll bring my complaints to Push or Pure_Luck via complaints@trenchwars.org if it is extremely necessary... and in the rare case, post here when i think all staffers should see the abuse so that they stop doing it =/

There are some good staffers, and they dont carry a bed rep with them simply because of the RZA's and Parasect's that join them on staff
                      I feel ya.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

perv, hands off! :eek:

Comment

After reading the whole thread, why not create a thread, of completely unguarded secrecy of who should be voted out/on to staff. And give their name/reason for fire/hire. Most of the people here on the forums aren't jerks and would actually think about the situations.

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                          We try to coach our staff members to be as fair and objective as possible. Obviously in a volunteer position such as this, sometimes you are going to have instances. If indeed these events took place, the actions and conduct were unacceptable and not what I expect from my staffers when it comes to dealing with cheater situations properly and with the general public.
                          don't worry i'm not attacking you

I just thought of this, and it's a great way to improvise.
                          Citizens of a free nation vote for their leader. The government doesn't choose.

In Trench Wars, the government chooses it's leaders. The citizens don't.

Let the citizens of the Trench Wars Nation give it a try!

-Xog

Comment

Technically, if you're only talking about ZHs, ERs, mods and smods, they're more like the police force than they are the government. It's only among the higher-ups where your analogy fits, and even then, this is a private server so instead of comparing this to a government you should compare it to a business. If you were to compare how staff members are chosen/promoted/demoted in TW to a business you'll see that it more or less fits that model. TW has never been a democracy, has never claimed to be a democracy, nor should it be expected to be a democracy.

Comment

dumbest thing ever

they've said many times they decide who staff is, not the public... because, quite frankly... look at all the dumbasses in the trench wars community

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
                                i tried to team in ?go base and i got away with it, you newbies are so dumb, it's easy to sneak past the staff they r stupid l0zl
                                lol

Cylor <ER> hosted blind to 5 deaths with like 70 people in the arena. I suggested bigblind to 10 deaths and he did it. So I was all happy, had mvp and all. So then he just takes back my xradar and gives me engine shutdown, while he prizes the other people super and puts the two on a team against me. I ended up dying. I was even using ?cheater but all I got was send to the complaints email.
                                Last edited by Twerp; 08-08-2004, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X